You meet a friendly shark

This chapter was requested by Rosyplayz, thank you for the idea 😁
You were swimming around in techno reef, enjoying looking at the neon coral.
You saw something moving in the distance, confused you swam closer.
Suddenly a bright neon blue shark with neon patterns on it jumped out at you. You gasped, almost choking in shock. You were completely frozen as it started at you, you trembled, feeling fear hit you.

But....

It hasn't eaten you yet.
You studied it, it didn't have a hostile look in its eyes, instead it was looking at you curiously, tilting its head slightly.
You stared at it for a moment, you slowly held your hand out, preparing to swim away as fast as you could if it made any sudden movements.
The shark then touched your hand gently with its snout, it then moved its snout to your face, sniffing you, you couldn't help but giggle at the ticklish sensation, it then began nuzzling you with its snout, you chuckled and pet it, which it seemed to like.
You climbed on its back and rode around techno reef, you chased some LED squids around as well.
Eventually, you had to go back home.
You pet the shark once more "I gotta go now buddy, but I'll see you again soon ok?" You said
The shark licked you, you chuckled and hugged his snout.
"Bye" you waved as the shark swam away.
You swam back home, you couldn't wait to play with him again.

It was probably best not to tell your dad about this.