The twins arrive

You and Iris, Clampers and Cloud, spent your time with Strawberry today in pop village. You all really liked to play games with the local kids and discover new stuff plus trying out a lot of foods and playing with the faunas.
When the sun sat on the horizon, Cloud and Clampers waved as Cloud's big sister and Clampers aunt came to take them back home.
Only you and Iris stayed behind. You had decided to have a sleepover at Strawberry's pod, both you and Strawberry played with dolls and talked to each other for the night.

The next morning you woke up, after eating breakfast your dad came to pick you up.
As he was flying to the cater bus stop he said something that was both confusing but exciting "I have something to show you at home, baby"
"What is it?" You asked, tilting your head slightly.
He smirked and kissed you on the cheek "it's a surprise~" he cooed.
You and Iris both looked at each other in confusion as he made it to the caterbus stop.

As you got home, you noticed that your dad seemed to be way more happier than he usually was, he couldn't seem to stop smiling and his eyes seemed to be sparkling with joy.
This only confused you more, what exactly had happened?

Suddenly you felt something cover your eyes. "It's ok angelfish. It's just me okay? Let me lead you. But don't peek!" Your heard your father say.
You nodded and let him lead you. Your  excitement was growing stronger and stronger. Just like with the beat drop, you couldn't wait this time either.
"Can I open them now?!" You cried excitedly.
Trollex laughed. "Yeah you can"
Then you opened your eyes and gasped in joy as you saw two baby techno trolls wrapped in blankets, sleeping. they were an indigo color, a small strand of teal hair was on top of their heads, they had green mouths, rainbow patterned arms, blue pixel like freckles on their cheeks, orange and blue pixels on their tales and, orange eyelashes and teal eyes. and by the eyelashes you could tell they were both girls.

You jumped in excitement and couldn't hold back any longer you wanted to hug them, but before you could zoom over to the two little ones, Trollex zoomed in front of you and stopped you before you could reach them

"Woah slow down Y/n!" He chuckled softly, kneeling down to your height " I know exactly how you feel baby girl, but remember they are fragile. Any sudden move can be dangerous. Be gentle and careful okay baby?" He said gently.
You nodded, luckily you understood why you had to be careful. "Okay."

Trollex then moved aside and let you touch and hold them gently. He kept his eyes on you ready to move if necessary, he knew fully well that you would never intentionally hurt them, but he was also aware of the fact that you were still very young, and might accidentally drop one of them. He knew that you were very careful and responsible for your age, but it wouldn't hurt to still be careful.
Seeing this expression on his face, you decided you had hugged them enough, and let go of the babies carefully. However, just as you were about to put her down, she immediately began crying loudly from the movement, causing her sister to wake up and begin crying.
You flinched as your dad gently took the baby off of you and picked up the other one.
"Daddy make them stop!" You said as you covered your fin like ears, cringing at the loud awful wailing.
Trollex just smiled softly and picked both the girls up, eventually soothing them down, once they had fallen asleep again, he placed them back on the bed gently.