The world tour part 2

You were snuggling in your father's chest tbdb in your arms, Trollex had his arms wrapped around you, hugging you close, you were still shaking slightly, you were still terrified. You jumped slightly when you herd muffled Rock music, you clung on to your father tighter, hugging tbdb closer to you. When it stopped you calmed down slightly, you weren't sure how long you had been here, it felt like days. You looked up at your father "daddy? will we see aunt Bliss and the other techno trolls again?" You asked, fiddling with tbdb's antenna slightly. Trollex looked worried for a second, but stroked you hair and replied "yeah, we will sweetie, I promise"
Seven hours had gone by, you mainly heard rock music and yelling from outside during the hours.
You both then heard a door opening, a male rock troll came into view, Trollex hugged you closer wrapping his tale around you to hide you from the rock troll, Trollex glared at him "what do you want!?" he yelled doing his best to keep you hidden. The male rock troll crossed his arms, looking amused, "sorry buddy, but the kid has to be taken to a new cell with other children, queens orders" he said, eyeing you. Yours, tbdb's and Trollex's eyes widened in horror,
"No, NO! she isn't going anywhere with you!" Trollex yelled in rage, he was not going to let him take you away who knows what would happen to you. The rock troll just sighed, "we all thought you'd say that" he muttered, he then snapped his fingers and five other rock trolls appeared, two of them pinned Trollex to the wall while the other three made sure he wouldn't escape (one of them grabbed tbdb). The male rock troll walked over and picked you up. Your tale was still injured, so you couldn't get away, you tried to struggle out of his arms but it was pointless, "no let her go!!" You heard your father yell, trying to struggle out of the rock troll's grip. You reached your arms out to him and cried "daddy daddy help!" Tears of fright rolling down your face, sadly there was nothing both of you could do. The male rock troll went down a few halls and came to a stop at another metal door, he opened it revealing multiple cells what looked to be filled with other children, he stopped at the first cell filled with a few new trolls you'd never seen before, he placed you in there and slammed the cell door making you jump slightly. "Alright kid, your gonna be here for a while, get comfortable" he said, his voice cold and emotionless, once he was gone, you couldn't take it anymore, you wrapped your tale around yourself and began to sob, soon crying your eyes out burying your face into your hands, your home was destroyed, and you weren't sure if you'd ever see your family again. You had completely broken down. You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder and herd a new voice say "hey, it's ok" looking up in fear you saw a new troll, she had a centaur like body, blue skin, a green nose, and orange hair held up with pigtails. "Don't worry we're not gonna hurt you" she said softly, you saw a small group of eight new trolls behind her, two of them looked like cherubs, they both had golden sparkling skin expect one had white hair with a white gem on its belly while the other had blue hair with a blue gem on its belly, they both had small fluffy wings. There were three trolls that stood on two legs one had purple skin and blue hair, another one had red skin and pink hair and the third had green skin and cyan hair, there hair seemed to stand up straight. And finally there were three more new trolls, they had long necks, and stood on all fours like the centaur troll, one had green fur and darker stripes of green fur on the neck and body along with fuzzy dark green hair, the second one had yellow fur with pink stripes on her body and long pink frizzy hair, and the third one was blue with darker blue stripes on his Body and short dark blue fluffy hair. The centaur troll gave you a soft smile, she held out her hand and said "my name is Clampers Buttonwillow, what's yours?" You took her hand and shook it gently and smiled at her "Y/n, it's nice to meet you" you said kindly, she seemed nice, you felt that you could trust her. "what kind of trolls are you guys?" You asked "I've never seen trolls like you before"
Clampers smiled, "I'm a country troll"
One of the cherub like Trolls said "I'm a classical troll"
One two legged troll said " were pop trolls"
And the long necked troll said "and were funk trolls"
The ten of your talked for a while, you each talked about how you lived and the different music your tribes played, It was so fascinating to learn about different trolls and there music. You were starting to feel a little better, you were still worried about your father, tbdb, your aunt Bliss and the other techno trolls, wondering if they were ok.