A little surprise

This idea was from ErinHill803
Thank you for the idea 😁

You and your friends were hanging out at the beach, your dad was busy with king duties while your aunt and uncle were busy with other things. Since your family would be busy for most of the day, your dad put you in the care of a babysitter named Gia Grooves (if you don't know who that is she's a character from another Dreamworks trolls series called trolls the beat goes on)
You were in the process of building a sand castle when suddenly you spotted something near the shore.
Looking over, it was a baby techno troll, the baby had bright blue colored skin with white, violet and pink pixel patterns on his tale, along with dark blue hair that changed to a lilac colour on top, like your h/c and green hair.
When the realisation hit you, you shot up and
Rushed over.
You picked up the baby and cradled it gently, checking it to see if it was damaged, luckily the little one seemed to be perfectly fine.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Clampers asked, trotting up to you
"I found this baby boy all alone" you said turning to her and showering her the baby.
She gasped and carefully placed her hand on him
"He's so small, why is the baby alone? where are the parents?" she asked, stroking his tale gently.
Before you could answer, your babysitter walked over and asked "Are you ok girls?"
"Miss Gia I found a baby techno troll" you said, showing the baby to her.
She gasped and kneeled down to your height, examining the baby for any damages.
"The little one seems to be ok, let's take him back to the daycare where he'll be safe"
You nodded and headed back.
Once you got back, the baby was wrapped in a blanket and placed safely in a little basket.
"I'll be right outside little ones, I've gotta ask around for the parents, call me if anything happens with the baby" Gia said
You all nodded and she left.
It had been ten minutes since she left, you mainly added extra blankets and continued to watch the baby carefully, making sure he was ok and comfortable.
Just then, Gia Grooves and a male and female techno troll came in.
The male was a dark blue colour with light blue and white pixel patterns on his tale, along with white and cyan arm patterns, white eyes, a white heart on his chest and dark blue hair.
The female was a cyan colour, she had pink and violet patterns on her tale, violet and pink arm patterns, a pink heart on her chest, lilac coloured eyes, and lilac coloured hair.
You looked at the baby, and back at them, the baby did resemble them.
"Hello little ones, do you know where our baby boy is?" The mother asked
You smiled at them
"Yeah, he's right here" you said pointing to the small techno troll that was bundled up in blankets.
A look of relief washed over the parent's faces
"Thank you so much for taking care of our baby, little darlings" the mother said picking the egg up
"Yes, thank you so much, we were so worried" the father said smiling at you and your friends
"Your welcome" you said, smiling back.
After the parents had left, you all went back to playing.
You were glad that you found the baby before a predator did.