You pull pranks

This idea was suggested by katthefrog626, thank you for the idea 😊

You were bored out of your mind, and wanted to have some fun. A few days ago you heard of a lot of fun pranks to pull,
But who should you pull them on?...........you smirked as an idea came to you.

This will be fun 😈

Synth climbed out of the lake, having enjoyed a nice relaxing swim to avoid drying up, he twisted his hair to get the water out when suddenly he felt something land on him, It felt soft?
He opened his eyes and looked down, his entire body was covered in glitter!?
And it had stuck to him because he was wet, so he couldn't brush it off. He looked up and saw a bucket that was tied to a tree branch.....what?
You snickered, doing your best to stifle your laughter, you pulled out a camera and took a picture of him. Synth looked hilarious he looked like a multicoloured glitter troll, eventually you burst out laughing.
He heard, looking over he saw you laughing at him, once you noticed he had seen you you quickly sped off into the forest.
Synth started at the spot you had once been in, a sly grin slowly appeared on his face, he chuckled oh he was so going to get you back for that!

Holly was picking some vegetables, placing the last one in a little basket, she picked the basket up, it felt....sticky?
She attempted to put it down but was unable to remove her hands from the sides.
After a few more attempts of trying to pull her hands off of the basket and shake it off she then realised that the basket was covered in glue!
"What in the world is this!?" She cried looking confused
She then heard laughing from behind her. Turning around she saw you floating a few feet away from her, you quickly sped off when you noticed she had seen you.
Holly started at the ground for a few seconds, before laughing.
She was so getting you back.

Val was sitting on a rock and strumming her guitar, she heard movement behind her and looked back, to see a gift behind her.
Confused she went over to it and opened the lid, suddenly rubber snakes shot out.
Val yelped in surprise, falling backwards. Once she recovered she sat up and was covered in rubber snakes.
"What the...?" She muttered examining the snakes.
She then heard laughing above her, looking up she saw you sitting on a tree branch, you once again flew off when you had been discovered.
Val looked at the rubber snakes and grinned, oh it is on!

Dante had just woke up from a nap, but.....he couldn't move.
Now fully awake he looked down and saw that he had been tied to a tree with vines!
He then saw you laughing, you quickly sped away again, after your next victim.
Dante chuckled, normally he wasn't in to pranks but he had to get you back for this.

Lownote Jones was relaxing on a deck chair, suddenly he felt something crawling on his fur, he opened his eyes to see spiders crawling all over him.
He jumped up in alarm and shook them off, even rolling on the floor in an attempt to get them off.
You burst out laughing, this was just to hilarious.
Lownote saw you and you quickly sped off, after he had successfully got all the spiders off of him, he smirked as he began planning on ways to get you back.

Once you were sure you were at a safe enough distance, you laughed once more, this was just so much fun!
You had a few more pranks to pull.....but who should be next?
Then it came to you, and soon you began planning on how it would all go down.

Delta had just finished her chores, she trotted in her house and put her hoof shaped slippers on,
Only to be met with something freezing cold and hard inside instead of the usual comforting warm feeling.
She quickly pulled them off and looked inside
She saw about six ice cubs in each one of them
What? She thought, feeling confused, how would ice even survive here anyway? Unless it had just been placed
She heard snickering outside of the window, looking over she saw you laughing, you ran off again, heading towards your next victim.
Delta wanted to be annoyed but she couldn't help but chuckle, now.....how to get you back?