You try your uncle's DJ booth

I'm back! And This chapter was requested by mgibbons5603

"Hey uncle Synthe, can I please play on your DJ booth?" You asked, giving him the puppy eyes. You had spotted the DJ booth sitting in his backyard from the window, and of course, the urge to play with it came over you.

Synth tried not to frown as you asked that question, it's not that he didn't trust you, but it was mainly because he was worried that something bad might happen, like you could press the wrong button and it might go out of control and you'd get hurt or...or worse.
Synth sighed in worry, he'd never forgive himself if you got hurt in his care, and he knew that Trollex wouldn't ever forgive him either...
"Sorry Glow stick, maybe another time ok?" He said gently, hoping to not upset you.
You frowned and looked down sadly, feeling a little disappointed "ok..." you sighed.

Synth felt his heart ache at your sad expression, he hated seeing you sad, but this was for your own safety after all.
"It's ok my Glow stick, maybe we can do something else together?" He suggested, hoping to cheer you up.
Luckily this worked, and your sad expression turned into a happy one.
"Can we go to the rave?" You asked excitedly as he picked you up.
"Of course we can Glow stick" Synth replied, giving you a kiss on your cheek before heading out with you in his arms.

You looked back at the DJ booth one last time, little did Synth know what you were planning...

🎧🐬Time skip🐬🎧

It was currently midnight; you quietly snuck out of your room and swam to your uncle's bedroom door. You slowly opened it and peaked in; the nightlight in his room lit up the place and you saw him sleeping with his eyes open, making you shiver a little at how unsettling the sight was.

You carefully closed it and swam away, you entered the living room and swam to the window, ready to open it.

You suddenly heard flapping and squawking; looking down in panic, you saw a familiar water bird staring up at you; he had a stern look on his face, and you were sure that if his wings were longer they would have been crossed.

"H-hey buddy..." you squeaked nervously, giving him the best innocent smile you could muster. "I...I just c-came here to g-go out f-for a s-swim..." you whispered, making sure to keep the volume of your voice down so you wouldn't wake up your uncle, all the while sweating and nervously playing with your fingers, a habit that you did when you were nervous.

The water bird just squawked and shook his head, glaring at you. Clearly seeing right through your lie.

Your fin ears lowered in disappointment; you couldn't even fool a bird...
You then felt him tug on your tail gently with his beak, as if telling  you to go back to bed.

You shook your head and picked him up "sorry buddy, but uncle Synth won't let me play on it, but I want to, it'll be fine" you reassured him gently; hoping that would quiet him down.

The water bird seemed to be more mad and began squawking loudly and flapping his wings.
Your froze in terror when you realised what his plan was.
Before he could wake your uncle; you quickly
swam to his bowl and placed him in.
He was still squawking but luckily it was muffled and hard to hear, you sighed in relief; there was no way he'd wake your uncle up now.

Giving him an apologetic glance, you swam to the open window and swam out into the garden where the DJ booth was.

You smiled and swam to it, you saw that it sort of looked like a snail's shell, it was orange and the buttons were purple.
You were a little confused by the design but soon paid no mind to it and began looking at the various buttons you could press; gently running your fingers over them.
You felt the DJ booth move a little at your touch before settling down again.