Dadurday

This chapter was requested by Mgibbons5603, thank you for the idea ☺️

Today, it was dad ur day, one of your most favourite days. On this day many kids would spend the day with their fathers, playing games like catch, telling dad jokes, having picnics etc.
However, you and your dad liked to celebrate it in your own way.
You threw the covers off of you and swam out of your bedroom, looking excited.
You checked Lily's room and saw that she was asleep, you then swam to your dad's room and opened the door, you smiled and zoomed over to the bed, jumping on it.
"Daddy, Daddy! Wake up! It's dadurday!" You said happily, continuing to jump up and down on the bed.
However, he didn't get up, you saw that his eyes were still closed and he was 'snoring'
you pouted and swam over to him, you gently tugged on his left fin ear.
"Wake up daddy" you said as you pulled on it gently.
Suddenly, Trollex sat up and grabbed you and began tickling you.
You laughed and squirmed in his hold "no daddy no!" You said through your laughter.
Trollex chuckled and stopped, he kissed you on the forehead and nuzzled your nose with his affectionately, looking down at you adoringly.
You smiled up at him, grabbing some of his loose dreadlocks and playing with them gently.
He almost looked unrecognisable with his hair down, his green dreadlocks hung down to his waist making him look like a girl, you tried not to laugh at this, as it would result in him asking what was so funny, and you were bad at lying so you would eventually tell him and it would result in you getting tickled mercilessly, so you kept it to yourself, but you secretly laughed about it with your family and friends, obviously behind his back of course.
he then fully sat up smiling at you tiredly, he then yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily.
"How do you have so much energy seconds after you've woken up?" He said with a tired chuckle, stretching his arms.
"Because today is special" you said, snuggling up to him, he smiled and pulled you into his lap, giving you a hug "oh yeah, I remember now" he said stretching out his tale, he then got up and grabbed his hair tie from the bedside table with his free left hand, he then tied his hair up carefully, once he was done, he swam out of the room with you in his arms, heading to the kitchen for breakfast.

Once you were both finished with breakfast, he looked at you and smiled.
"So, what would you like to do first?" He asked softly.
"Can we play tag?" You asked excitedly
He chuckled and nodded "sure we can, who's-"
"Tag!" You said as you tapped him on the arm before zooming away quickly.
Trollex pretended to be shocked and offended, he gasped "that was dirty! Come here you!" He said in a playfully angry tone, zooming off after you.

You laughed as he continued to chase you around the LED castle, zooming past confused servants, he hadn't caught you yet ether because he was being slow for your sake, or he actually couldn't catch you.

In the end, he eventually caught up to you, he tapped you on your arm "tag!" He said smiling playfully.
You grinned at him teasingly "haha! You took forever to catch me! That means your getting old!" You laughed.
Trollex gasped and glared at you playfully, you used this distraction and quickly zoomed over, tapping him on the arm.
"Your it!" You said before zooming away and laughing.
Trollex grinned and chased after you once more.

After a while of playing tag, you and your dad decided to take a small break and relax on the sponge couch for a while, you snuggled up to him as he read you one of your favourite stories, the three little seahorses and the big bad hammer head shark.
After the story was done, Your dad picked you up "come on sweetie, let's go, I'm gonna teach you how to use the DJ booth" he said swimming out of the room.
"Yay!" you cheered, you always had been waiting for this.

you and your dad swam to a room you had never been in before, you had seen it many times before but you weren't allowed in it.
The floor was a light blue color while the walls were a darker blue color with pixel patterns painted on them, in the middle left side of the room was a green coral desk and chair, on the coral desk was a calm shell lamp and small piles of kelp like paper and a small pen, you assumed that it was where he wrote his ideas for his next raves. In the corners of the room was Small coral like LED light machines but However the one thing that caught your attention more than anything else was the medium sized DJ booth that sat in the middle of the room. It wasn't as big as the one your dad used during raves, and the colors were different, it wasn't pink and blue, it was purple and red, and the buttons were a maroon colour.
you smiled as you looked at the DJ booth, but then you couldn't help but frown worriedly as the memories came back. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
You began to back away slightly, causing your dad to look at you in concern.
"What's the matter baby?" He asked in a soft gentle tone, his eyes full of concern.