Another party with the bergans

This chapter was requested by Fant moon, thank you 😊

Synth had returned home from one of his many 4am raves. They always left him feeling refreshed and ready to start his day.
As he walked into his living room, he thought of all the cool parties he could throw and raves he could host.

Then, he had an idea.

Maybe he could throw a party and invite the Bergens?
The would be fun right? There was nothing to worry about since they were good now.
Just as the Prince of techno was about to start planning the party itself another thought crossed his mind.

What would his older brother think of this?...
Knowing how Trollex felt towards the Bergens, it's likely that if he heard that Synth was inviting them to a party he would stay about a million miles away...

Unless.....

He didn't have to tell Trollex he was inviting them, he could just say to the king of techno that it was a 100% normal party to celebrate the creation of Trollstopia...

He smiled, yeah that would work, and when Trollex came, maybe he would finally not be so skeptical of the Bergens anymore.

With that in mind, Synth began organising the party.

The next day

You and your dad were relaxing on the coral like couch, were snuggled up to him, sitting in his lap and having your head rested on his chest.
Just as you were feeling quite sleepy, and was about to take a nap, a techno troll servant came in the room with two party invites addressed to the both of you.
After handing them to you she swam out of the room, leaving you two alone.
You looked at the party invitation and saw that it was from your uncle, you instantly woke up and miles up at you dad excitedly.
"Daddy look, their from uncle Synth!" You exclaimed excitedly.
Trollex chuckled and kissed you on the forehead "yeah they are, knowing him it's gonna be another awesome party"

Just then, your mom came in with an invitation of her own "hey guys, you got yours too?" She asked with a smile.

You and your dad nodded "yeah this is gonna be awesome!" You cheered, your uncle's parties and raves were the one of the best, so this would be even more fun.
You looked down at the time that the party began, it was at 4:30 pm, you smiled as you thought of how cool it would look too.

But then you noticed that your invitation had a something written at the very bottom...

Hey glow stick, I'm also inviting the Bergens, but don't tell your dad ;)

You smiled and made sure the invitation was out of your dad's view so he would see the message.
'Don't worry uncle Synthie, I won't' you thought as your dad got up with you in his arms.

You had all arrived at the party and it looked great as always.
There were nice party decorations everywhere, the music was good and trolls of many different genres were already dancing and enjoying themselves.

"Yo! What up guys!" Synth yelled as he flew up to you guys, his usual cheerful smile was on his face, but he looked a little nervous almost. Which was odd because parties were his most favourite thing...

"Are you ok uncle Synthie?" You asked as you noticed his nervousness, frowning in concern at your uncle.
Your question also caught the attention of your parents and aunt who also looked at him with the same concerned expression.

Synth only smiled at you all "yeah yeah! I'm great! I never have been better! I'm only a little worried on a few things about the party but I'm sure everything will be juuust fine!" He explained cheerfully, smiling wider near the end of his sentence.