A toxic nightmare part 6: True colors

Me and Suwako20 wrote this chapter together ☺️
It was the afternoon and Trollex was training with Alpha and Yamato in the training grounds while you were having DJ lessons.
Your grandmother was teaching you while Orion, Beat and Iris were watching, your grandfather had been out all day helping Bliss Marina and visiting Synth to see how things were going in Trollstopia so he wasn't here at the moment.
She was showing you the right times to spin the turntable and what buttons to press when playing techno music or mixing, it was fun and you had learnt quite a lot about using a DJ booth.

With Trollex, he was finally finished with training and was now swimming down the palace hall. The techno troll gave a loud yawn as he stretched his aching arms over his head. His entire body hurt. The training was exhausting; but it was worth it, even if he didn't like how hard it was at times.
Trollex yawned again, a tired sigh escaping him "I need a nap..." he murmured softly, his half lidded eyes staring at his bedroom door.
Using the last of his energy he quickly zoomed in, closing the door behind him he flopped on his Alaskan king sized bed. Hoping to rest for a while, since the training (not surprisingly) often left him feeling exhausted.
Trollex yawned and curled up in his bed, feeling his tired muscles relax.
Just as he was dozing off; the scent of dinner cooking hit him. His mother was making clam chowder. His favorite.
Trollex's mouth watered, his stomach rumbled loudly, begging him to get up and eat.
He placed his hands on his stomach and frowned, he was hungry, but at the same time he was also so exhausted.
Trollex made his decision and curled up further into his bed; closing his tired eyes. He'd wake up in time for dinner, fully rested.

You watched as your father swam to his room looking almost dead. You had finished your DJ booth training with your grandmother and quickly headed off to see your dad after not seeing him since this morning. But to your disappointment he was heading to his room. He'd always go to his room to rest after a long day of training. You didn't mind though, he needed to rest, though, you hoped that he'd at least cuddle you or play with you after he was done. You hadn't played tea parties, house, or any other game for quite sometime. You'd voiced your complaints to your grandparents, they assured you that he would play with and give you affection again soon. He was just tired and needed his rest.
You looked at his bedroom door feeling a little worried. His training had ended later than usual; and it was almost dinner time. Your grandmother was cooking your dad's favorite. You sighed and swam away, it will be alright. he'd come out soon.

🐙Mini time skip🐙

You stared at the empty chair in concern, you and everyone else had just finished Dinner, but your dad never showed up.
After Orion and Alpha had left, Aurora also stared at the same empty chair her oldest son would have been sitting in
"I hope Trollex is ok, he never misses dinner" Aurora said, looking worried
"Don't worry honey, he's probably still asleep, you know how tiring the training is for him" Triton said, but he also looked pretty worried himself.
They both decided to leave it, but you didn't.
You got up and swam to his room, the door was already open so you swam in, you saw him sitting on his bed looking scared and worried, he was mumbling things like "what if I'm not strong enough?" And "what if I don't make it out alive!?" And "what if I fail like last time?" But You couldn't hear what else he was saying, you frowned when you noticed there were bruises and wounds (that had been treated) on him, you frowned sadly at that, since Yamato joined as a second mentor in training Trollex, they had all began doing physical fights with each other it was mainly to help Trollex learn how to doge and block attacks, but unfortunately he was not always successful....
You looked at him sadly, you felt so sorry for him...
You were snapped out of thought when you heard whimpering, you looked up to see tears welling up in his eyes.

That was it

You swam over to him "daddy?" You asked softly, looking at him worriedly
Trollex jumped at the sound of your voice, He quickly turned to you, wiping his tears away and forcing a warm smile on his face "h-hey, sweetie....is everything ok?" He asked, trying his best to sound like his usual cheerful self.
You sighed and looked at him in concern, you swam up to him and hugged his waste, looking up at him sadly "daddy, you can talk to me, I'm here for you, please tell me what's wrong, I wanna help you" you said, wrapping your tale around his waist as he wrapped his around you.
he sighed, his fake cheerful smile finally dropped into a sad, tired expression
"I'm just worried baby....what if I fail like In the world tour, and If after I fail....something bad happens to you, uncle Synth, Aunt Bliss, your grandparents and Alpha and his family and.....well everyone...what if he dose something bad to the kingdom" Trollex said, looking more worried, he tried to find the appropriate words to use, and he didn't want to go into full detail because it would definitely end up frightening and really upsetting you, you are just a child after all...