You go to Symphonyville

Me and Suwako20 wrote this chapter together ☺️

You were excited today because you are going to spend two weeks with Cloud in Symphony vill. You are really curious of Cloud's culture so Cloud asked her parents to let You spend with them for two weeks. Her parents were really happy about someone from another tribe wanted to know their culture, expeically that this someone was the princess of techno. So they gladly welcome you in their home.When You finished packing (with your grandparents's help) you grabbed your granny's hand and the three of you left the room to reach the cater bus in time.
However in the throne room, something surprised you. You spotted three unfamiliar techno trolls standing in front of your parents. Two of them talked with them meanwhile the third just looked around the room curiously until that techno troll spotted you and then quickly swam to you.
"Hi girl, Im Violetta. Are you Princess Y/n right? I am Lily's sister. Nice to meet you." She said as she shook hands with you, you smiled back at her, she then did the same with Hector and Pearl as well who returned it with a smiling nod. You along with Iris, who just came out of her hair as she sensed unfamiliar presences, both examined the girl closely while she talked to your grandparents. She had permanent rose coloured skin and aquamarine eyes. Her hair was medium sized in a cute hairstyle shape which started as aquamarine and ended up with orange. She didn't have any pixels on her fins and arms, but she has aquamarine freckles on her cheeks as Orion has. Her fins had the same neon line thing on the bottom of her fins as you and your father have, but it was aquamarine as well.What You really found interesting is, she didn't looked like an adult, nor a child. Ever Since you were born you were around children and adults. So this situation caught your interest really well.
You then noticed that her fins looked robotic? Confused, you asked "why do your fins look like robots?"
She frowned a little "sorry Princess, I'd rather not talk about it" she said giving you a sad smile.
You nodded in understanding, Suddenly a gentle hand on your shoulder snapped you out off thought, you looked up. It was Lily followed by your father and the other two strangers. Violetta and your grandparents turned to them as well.

But before Lily could say anything, the ruby red troll with teal hair and eyes spoke up while swimming closer to your grandmother with open arms.
"Oh my Pearl! It's good to see you girl. I missed you" She cried excitedly and huged Pearl tightly.
"Cadence...it's wonderful to see you too but...I need air!" Pearl tried to spoke up though it was hard in that strong hug. Cadence let go of her and examined her then gave out a shocked gasp."Oh dear Pearl! You don't look so good! I know that....grief is...able to cause something but this...No worries, I will take care of it!" She said with a determined serious expression she then grabbed her right hand, and led the surprised Pearl into the bathroom while carrying a bag in her other arm.
Lily just shook her head with a smile and then turned back to you. "That was my mom. She really cares about others health and appearance you see. And this techno troll right here is my father Rhythm" She pointed to the stranger troll besides her who smiled down at you "Hello Y/n, I heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you" He said gently as moved closer to you. However, somehow you became shy and moved behind your grandpa's back and looked at the techno troll curiously. He had the same dark purple skin and yellow and orange pixels on his fins and arms like Lily has. However, his eyes were yellow and his hair at the top started with yellow which ended up into orange down at the bottom.
"It's good to see you as well Hector" Rhythm said while he crossed his arms
"You too. How have you been?" Hector asked him.
"Well, we are kinda alright. We have had some bad times from time to time but we could manage. But how about you? I know after what happened, you and Pearl wanted to be alone for a while" Rhythm asked in concern.
You looked up at your grandfather who just sighed. "We are..starting to get better now. Especially that we could see our granddaughter. Her presence helped us realise that we can't be isolated forever and lose the only thing left from our daughter. So We decided to get involved into her life often as grandparents do in general" He said as he looked down at you and pet you on the head with a smile.
Rhythm nodded. " We were worried about you two to be honest, so this is a good news to hear"
"By the way Y/n, how old are you?" Violetta asked suddenly as she moved clsoer to you.
"I'm five. and you?" You asked back curiously
"I am sixteen" Violetta replied back before she noticed Iris sitting on Your hair. "And who is that on your head?"
You looked up and was about to speak before Iris was faster "I am Iris and I am a techno drop button fish" she said proudly
"Oh okay then. it is cool you have one like this. Not everyone have a chance to own one. You see, this fish species is really expensive. Plus, you need a DJ booth for it as well. Which most techno trolls don't have. But it does kinda make sence as to why you have one, since you are the heir and one day you two will make great raves as your father and his beat drop button fish do" Violeta Said.
You nodded excitedly as you thought of your own raves that you will make for your tribe. Plus you really liked the view up on the heartshape coral, seeing every single techno trolls dancing in sync to the music and mimicking  a visualiser. It was so fascinating to you.
"Well, we need to get going to catch the bus. I hope Cadence will come back with Pearl soon" Hector said looking at the direction where the two girls went.
"Let's hope your right. She isn't as fast as you expect" Rhythm laughed. "She really likes to take her time with it you know. She kinda gets lost in time sometimes" Just in that moment, cadence came out with Pearl from the bathroom and then swam over to all of you.
"Sorry we came back late but it was an emergency" cadence said to Hector who just looked at his wife in awe at how beautiful she looked, She looked like she wasn't even old at all. He forgot how good Cadence was. Cadence turned to You and hugged you "Hi sweetie! I heard a lot about you. I can't wait to spend time with you and get to know you better" She said, smiling, she then gently hold You and examined you closely.
"Don't worry mom, I'll take care of her as you taught me to do" Lily said, knowing what her mom was thinking.
"I know dear. You did a good job. However, Im noticing something else as well" cadence said as she let go of you and then turned to Trollex "Your daughter has inherited all the great physical characteristics of both you and queen M/n, and she has inherited her fathers charming features, along with her mother's, she has also inherited her mother's curiosity too, I can tell she has also inherited your mischievous personality Trollex" she said giving the king of techno a teasing smile.
Trollex chuckled at this, she was definitely not wrong.
She looked back at you and continued " and I can clearly see that when she is grown up, she will be the most beautiful techno troll in the whole kingdom. I bet a lot of boys are going to ask her out on a date" she said
Everyone minus Trollex snickered at that, grinning at you mischievously. Lily just looked at Trollex in concern, wondering what his reaction would be. So far, he seemed to look calm, but there was a weak smile on his face, like he was forcing it...
Rhythm nodded, grinning at that " Yes. you have a pretty daughter your majesty"
Trollex just had a blank look on his face, a small fake smile appeared but his eyes showed anger, he felt rage building up in him and he clenched his fits tightly, the thought of so many boys chasing after you and possibly even fighting over you angered him, you were his precious, beloved baby, if any of them dared mess with you...it would be the last thing they would ever do. he turned away and whispered as quietly as he could so no one would hear him "I'll make sure none of them lay a finger on my angel fish"
Lily noticed his reaction and rolled her eyes, sighing and shaking her head slightly, he was so overprotective.
meanwhile you didn't completely understand what was going on, it was all confusing to you, so you just shrugged and smiled at how pretty your grandmother looked.
"Well, we gotta get going. Cloud is waiting for you Y/n" Pearl said, then both she and Hector grabbed each of your hands and swam off.