💜💐Wedding💐💙

Me and Suwako20 wrote this chapter together.

Sorry it took so long guys, I had to deal with college and homework but here it is!

🌟Enjoy 🌟

Today was the day of the wedding, and all the tribes were incredibly excited, especially techno reef.

As for you, you were in the therapy room while your grandmother was helping you get ready for the wedding.
You were slowly getting better and that meant you could attend the wedding, which you were overjoyed about.

Your grandmother had just finished fixing your dress "there, all done" she said with a smile.

You smiled up at her "thank you grandma!" You said happily.
Your dress was white at the top with a purple bow wrapped around your waist, it had a pattern made out of white beads, the bottom of your dress was purple and had silver patterns at the very bottom, making it look very beautiful.
Aurora smiled and let your hair "your welcome my dear, you look so beautiful" she said with a smile, fixing your hair into a ponytail and adding some beautiful sea star decorations onto your hair adding to your beauty.

Then your grandmother began to get ready, also putting her dress on and styling her hair into a ponytail, she added some Pearl decorations into her hair.
Aurora's dress was similar to yours but a little different, it was dark purple at the top with light purple beads arranged in a different pattern to yours, she had a white bow wrapped around her waist and the bottom of the dress was white with silver patterns at the very bottom and starfish (fake ones not real ones) were sewn onto the bottom.

You smiled at your grandmother "you look very pretty too grandma" you exclaimed happily.

She turned and smiled at you "thank you darling"

You smiled, wondering how your mom and dad were doing.

When Trollex woke up, he was nervous. Very nervous. For some reason, he could not stop thinking if things would go wrong and how they would go wrong....
He didn't even know why, he just felt so.....scared.

He couldn't stop worrying about the attacks...those thoughts of what happened and what could happen just stayed in his head and he couldn't get them out....

Now he was standing in front of the mirror, fixing his dark purple tuxedo, he nervously played around with the bow tie for a few minutes, hoping that it would somehow make his growing anxiety magically disappear.

But it didn't.

He sighed, rubbing his temples to try and calm down, this was terrifying!

He remembered being nervous on the day of his and M/n's wedding, but it wasn't this bad, it's not that he didn't want to get married it was just that this time it was so nerve wracking!

What if another attack happened!?.

Just then, a familiar purple techno ambassador walked into the room, Trollex turned to his little brother and saw that he was wearing a white bow tie. He always thought Synth looked funny in bow ties, and clothing in general,
He didn't know why but it always made him chuckle when he saw his little brother all dressed up, had he not been so nervous he would have laughed.
A bright happy smile was on the Prince of techno's face as he came in, his usual cheerful face looked a million times happier than usual, Trollex hadn't seen him this happy since you were born.
"Yo! What up soon to be married-" Synth paused when he noticed the terrified look on his brother's face, his smile dropped into a concerned frown and he came closer to the techno king, looking him up and down in genuine worry.
"Hey, are you ok big bro?" He asked softly, wrapping his arm around his older brother.