Stepmother

This chapter was requested by CelineLembke, thank you for the idea ☺️🌟⭐️✨
You were waiting for your dad to come pick you up from school.
suddenly a rock troll child walked up to you.
"Hey I heard your dad has a girlfriend now right?" He said
You nodded, looking confused
"Have you heard that there are stories about evil stepmothers that are horrible to there stepchildren?" He said
!?
What!?
You felt a little alarmed "no, I haven't heard of those stories, is it true?" You asked
The rock troll child nodded "Yeah it's very true, I heard that the stepmothers pretend to be nice to the fathers who are kings, it's so they can get married for power or money and once they have what they want, there evil to the step kids, which is why trolls call them evil stepmothers there's tons of stories about them"
You stood there frozen, slowly taking everything in
The rock troll continued "but anyway, how do you know that Lily isn't like that? I mean, it's mainly princesses that get evil stepmothers, Think about it" he said before walking Away
You felt fear set in, he was right, how could you be sure.....

A few days had passed since then, your anxiety and fear hadn't disappeared at all, that whole evil stepmother thing had stuck with you, you wanted to tell your dad how you felt, but you were worried he would be mad at you for thinking that way about Lily, so you kept quiet about it.
You had been told that your dad had to leave for a meeting again, it would be a few days this time. You would miss him but You didn't have a problem with it anyway more, plus you would get to see your uncle, the leaders and ambassadors again.
You felt relief flood over you, maybe talking to one of them about your problems would make you feel better.

When you saw your dad at the door with his bag preparing to leave, you were confused, shouldn't he be dropping you off at Trollstopia/pop village? Or...was someone else taking you?
Your dad swam over to you and smiled at you "Hey sweetie, Lily will be taking care of you while I'm gone, I hope you have a wonderful time, and I'll write to you every day" he kissed you on the forehead.
You clung onto him and looked up at him doing your best puppy eyes "daddy, please can I go stay with uncle Synth or the ambassadors or one of the leaders" you said
"I'm sorry sweetheart, I would have taken you to them but there all busy with projects and there also solving a few problems over there too, they'll be too busy to look after you, but don't worry Lily will be with you" he said nuzzling your nose with his.
You buried your face in his chest and wrapped your arms around him, also wrapping your tale around his waste, the sound of his heartbeat was soothing. Sure it was only a few days and you weren't so upset about him leaving, but you would still miss him.
He chuckled warmly and felt his heart melt. He pulled you closer, also wrapping his tale around your small form, and stroking your hair gently.
You both stayed like that for a while, until a knock at the door was heard, Trollex swam over and opened it, revealing Lily.
You instinctively tightened your grip on your dad, he didn't seem to notice this.
"Hi Lily, thank you so much for coming over" your dad said blushing and smiling widely.
She smiled and blushed as well "your welcome hun, after all I love spending time with little Y/n" she said smiling at you
You forced a warm smile on your face, hoping to hide the fear that you were feeling.
Your dad said goodbye to you one last time and left, leaving you alone with Lily.
After a while, Lily began to notice that you were very nervous around her, it didn't take long for her to notice what was wrong though.
She swam over to you, a gentle smile was on her face "sweetie, you dont have to be scared of me, its ok'' she gently took you in her arms ''let me tell you a story, My grandmother died from an illness when my mom was a teenager, later her father found got a girlfriend who later became his wife and my mother's stepmother. But my mother didn't like her at first, it was too much to process, especially at her age, but later she got to know her stepmother was a nice supportive troll and helped her find her own career by showing her cosmetic skills and hairdresser skills, she also used to make puppets too, a skill that me and your mom learned''
You began to relax a little after hearing that, when she noticed you calming down she smiled and continued
"You don't have to be nervous around me Y/n, I'm not like those evil stepmothers in stories you might have heard, But anyway do you want to spend time with me?"
You studied her for a minute, she didn't have any hostility showing at all. You smiled and nodded
Lily smiled as well "thank you sweetie, would you like to go for a walk at the park?" She asked swimming over to you
"Yes please" you said
She gently grabbed your hand and you both swam out of the door heading off to the park.

I haven't forgotten everyone else's requests, I'm working on them, feel free to suggest any more ideas,
I hope you all liked this chapter 😊🌟✨