Old Enemies

This chapter was requested by Mgibbons5603, thanks 😊

Valentino sighed as he slammed his bedroom door shut, another hard day at a brand new school....yay.
He threw his backpack on the floor and just as he was about to flop on his bed and sleep, this weird zip beetle approached him with a letter in its mouth. It dropped the letter in his hands and zoomed away.
Confused, he looked down at it and saw that it was of course addressed to him.
He opened it and began to read

Hey Val
It's Rex, wanna team up again? If yes, then meet me in Volcano rock city tomorrow at 2pm, I have a cave that'll make a good hideout so know one will hear the plan

Once Valentino was done reading, he started at the words on the letter in disgust, Ugh....He was going to have to associate with those....things....again.

But his curiosity got the better of him, he wanted to see what the rock trolls had in stall.
He picked up a pen and paper and wrote a reply.

Dear freak
Sure, fine. And don't ever call me Val again! >:(

Once he was done, he sent the letter and went to sleep.

The next day
Valentino was so pissed.

It took him twenty minutes to find the cave Rex had mentioned in the letter, but still, he thought the rock troll was going to meet him at the Cater bus stop.
He finally saw the cave and began to fly to it, however, to his surprise, he saw a female country troll kid he had never seen before, great.....more other genre trolls he had to deal with.
The techno troll approached the small group with a cold glare "why hello freaks, I'd say it would be a pleasure to see you all again but that would be a lie" he said in a obviously fake kind voice, narrowing his eyes at the group of rock trolls, who in turn just glared back at him.
Valentino then turned to Sunflower, looking her up and down with the same disgusted look he always and when looking at different genre trolls "and who's this.....thing?" He asked, turning back to the rock trolls.
Sunflower narrowed her eyes at him, looking angry "I am not a thing! How dare you!" She yelled.
Valentino just rolled his eyes "anyway, Rex, the plan?" He asked impatiently.
Rex huffed and stood up "alright, so as you all remember we have all had problems with Y/n, right?"
He heard groans from the group. However Valentino shook his head "I wouldn't say I have problems with Y/n, it's just her family and friends that really get under my skin" he growled.
Rex rolled his eyes "alright whatever! Anyway, we can all kidnap Y/n, beat her up" the rock troll kid paused and smirked, looking over at Valentino "actually....Val?"
Valentino glared at him "yes?" He replied stiffly.
"Once we got our revenge on Y/n" he gestured to his friends and Sunflower "you can be the one to take Y/n away, how dose that sound, Valsy?" He finished, giving the techno troll a teasing smile.
Valentino growled at him, glaring daggers at the rock troll, he hated nicknames.
He then looked down at the ground in thought for a few minutes.
He hated the thought of working with different genre trolls....but...If this really was the only way then....
He sighed "alright fine, but what will we do if we run into her family or friends, or maybe both? Clearly you and your rock troll friends had trouble before soooo....we need more help"He said, grinning darkly.
The others shared confused glances with each other "ok? Who though? You don't have any friends" Sunflower pointed out, smirking.
Valentino glared at her "no....but I have three older brothers, they are as loyal as anything, and when I tell them about this, they will no doubt gladly help out"
The others nodded.
"Alright, when do we get started?" Sunflower asked
Rex thought for a minute, and then grinned darkly.

You were hanging out with your friends near a lake, you were on a blanket on the grass, having a picnic, it was a nice sunny day today, and it felt peaceful, song birds were singing, flowers were blooming, on days like these-