Mothers day

This chapter was requested by mgibbons5603

You got out of bed and smiled; today was Mother's Day.
You pulled a little box out from under your bed and took out a card you had made by yourself, some pink and White Sea flowers you had collected, and a cupcake you had made for her.
All of these were things that your mother loved; and you couldn't wait to give them to her.

You swam to your parents room; since it was morning they were still in bed; you opened their door and saw your parent's laying in bed.
Smiling; you swam to them and climbed on the bed; snuggling in the covers between them.
You them hug you and smiled "good morning mama, good morning daddy"
"Good morning baby" your dad replied; yawing as he sat up; getting himself ready.
"Good morning sweetheart" Lily said with a soft smile, also sitting up.
"Happy Mother's Day mommy, I got you these" you said as you handed her the card and cupcake.

Lily gasped happily and teared up with Joy; she took the items from you gently "thank you sweetie! I love them!"
She opened the card; after reading it, she gave you a tight hug that you instantly returned.
"Thank you sweetheart; this is already the best Mother's Day ever.
"Your welcome mommy" you replied, snuggling her chest.

Your dad gave you a kiss on your cheek, smiling down at you lovingly "your so sweet baby girl"
You smiled back and hugged him.

After you guys got up and had breakfast; you planned what you and your mother would do together.

You your dad and Lily were having a swim in a beautiful place filled with colorful corals and plants, it sort of looked like a giant rainbow.
"This is beautiful!" Lily said as she looked around in awe; happily taking in all of the wonderful sights.
You smiled and nodded; you suddenly spotted a few colorful seashells on the sand floor and got an idea.
As your parents were distracted with a conversation, you swam down to the seashells and sat your self down. You picked them up and pulled out a string and began crafting.
Once you had finished, you smiled at your creation, you had made a seashell necklace with the five seashells.
You swam back to you parents and held the seashell necklace to your mother.
"Mommy! Look at what I made you!"

Lily looked down and gasped happily, looking at the necklace in awe "oh it's so beautiful sweetheart! Thank you!" She exclaimed; taking the necklace and putting it on.
You giggled as she gave you a kiss on the forehead and picked you up, holding you gently as you all continued to look around the wonderful reef.
After a while you all returned home, you saw your parents were busy and so you went into your room and pulled out another box, this one had a card and a Ruby bracelet; you held them securely in your hands and swam out of the LED castle, to a familiar graveyard. You had been waiting all day to do this.

There was a particular spot in the graveyard where all royal techno trolls were buried. Said area looked brighter and was adorned with more sea flowers and LED decorations than the rest of the graveyard was. This was where you stood. You swam in, glancing at the many gravestones of your ancestors (it even went as far back as the first ever techno king and queen). But you weren't here for them, instead, you stopped at a gravestone that you had seen many times before; this one was adorned with Flowers and pretty decorations; along with many gifts.

The gravestone itself read 'M/n, beloved wife, queen and mother'
You gently placed the items in your hands down at the front of the gravestone and touched the top delicately; you felt a little less sad now than the previous times you did this, instead of full on heart ache you felt before you now felt peace; knowing that your other mom was watching over you. Protecting you and watching you grow.

You smiled sadly, wiping a few tears that had gathered away. "happy Mother's Day mama" you whispered before swimming back home to celebrate with your family.

Little did you know, M/n herself watched as you left, tears of happiness forming in her eyes at how sweet and loving you were; feeling so incredibly proud of you. You were a wonderful little girl, and she knew for a fact that you'd be a wonderful queen.

"Thank you my little baby" she whispered tenderly, before fading away once again.