You get framed

This chapter was requested by Mgibbons5603, thank you ☺️

It was near the end of school and you and your friends were waiting for the cater bus at the bus stop, unknown to you and your friends a troll child snuck up and placed the answer sheet for the upcoming math test that was tomorrow in your bag, unfortunately, you and your friends were too busy talking to notice and the kid quickly left.

The next day when you got into your maths and you and your friends all went to your desks.
"Alright class, can you please bring out a pen and paper for the test" the pop troll teacher said as she shuffled some papers on her desk.
You reached into your backpack and grabbed what you needed, but as you pulled your stuff out a sheet of paper fell out and onto the floor in the middle of the classroom.
You looked at The paper in confusion, you didn't remember putting a second piece of paper in your backpack, maybe you accidentally put it in?
This caught the attention of the teacher, she stood up and walked over to the piece of paper "oh princess Y/n you dropped your paper, let me get it for you" she said with a smile, but as she picked it up her eyes widened in shock.
This confused you even more, you glanced at your friends in confusion, they were busy trying to see what the paper read by leaning forward.
The teacher then looked at you in disbelief and shock, she turned the paper and you saw that it was the answer sheet to the test.
"Princess Y/n, I've been looking for this all day yesterday! Why do you have this?" She questioned you sternly, her shocked expression had changed to a angry one.

You quickly snapped yourself out of your shock and began to explain "Mrs Whimsy, I didn't even know it was in my bag!"
Mrs Whimsy just sighed, a disappointed look was now on her face as she turned her gaze to the paper "Princess Y/n, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you, not only did you try and cheat but your also lying to me. Please go to principal Blueberry's office this instant" she said as she pointed to the door of the classroom.

You sighed sadly, you knew arguing about it would only get you in more trouble, you collected your things and placed them in your backpack, you sling it on your shoulders and began to fly out of the classroom.
You looked at your friends who were giving you sympathetic and sad looks.
You looked at the ground sadly as you flew out of the classroom and into the principal's office.

When you entered said office, you sat down on the chair facing the principal.
"Princess Y/n, what you have done is unacceptable, and it will do serious damage to your grades, now I'm going to have to send a letter to your father and inform him of what has happened" the principal said sternly, he picked up a small piece of paper and envelope and began to write.
You said nothing as you only looked down at the green colored felt floor sadly, you knew arguing about this with the principal would only worsen your already bad situation...
Thirty minutes later, Lily arrived, much to yours and the principal's surprise.
"Um, who are you ma'am?" The principal asked looking confused
"Oh, sorry, I'm Trollex's fiancée, and Y/n's nanny since she was born, Trollex got your letter but he's too busy to come pick Y/n up, so he sent me instead" Lily explained
The principal nodded "ok, I assume you know why Princess Y/n is in trouble?" He asked glancing at you.
Lily nodded, giving you a stern glare.
"Yeah, I heard principal Blueberry, me and her father will punish her for this, I'm sorry about what happened" Lily said giving the principal an apologetic look.
"It's alright, Princess Y/n is suspended for a week and I will deal with her grades later, thank you for your time" The principal said.
Lily nodded and picked you up, taking you outside to the cater bus stop, she said nothing as you and her waited for the cater bus and rode back home. As you arrived in the LED castle, she immediately led you to your room.

Once there, she looked at you with a stern but sad expression "Y/n, why would you do something like that?" She asked sounded just as disappointed as she looked.
You looked down sadly, playing with your tale fins nervously "mama....I didn't do it, I swear, i don't even know how it got in my backpack" you said sounding worried, unfortunately that probably made your situation worse since it sounded like you were lying.
Lily only sighed
"Y/n, I am very disappointed in you, go sit on your bed, I'll talk about your punishment with your father" she said, her voice and face laced with disappointment. She then grabbed some of your toys and mini DJ booth and placed them in the wardrobe as a mini punishment.
You looked down sadly and slowly swam over to your bed and sat down facing the wall.
You looked down sadly, picking up your beloved seahorse plushie and hugging it.