The world tour part 3

Trollex was still on the ground with Tbdb next to him, he was still very very angry, but there wasn't anything he could do right now. Trollex and beat jumped when they heard the metal door slam open, a few rock trolls came into view, one of them being the one that took you away, a female rock troll smirked and said "were gonna take you somewhere very special"
another male rock troll unlocked the cell door and said "if you try anything at all, you will regret it" Trollex glared at him and yelled "I'm not going anywhere with any of you, now where is my child!?" the male rock troll that took you away looked slightly guilty, he looked away from Trollex and muttered "she's gone, we can't find her anywhere" but Trollex and Tbdb heard him, beat gasped looking horrified while Trollex had a mixture of shock, dread, and extreme ire. "WHAT!!!?" He screamed his voice sounding like a glitched computer, the rock trolls flinched and them male rock troll  trembled "she was acting like she had some sort of really bad fever or illness, I went to get a doctor, but when I came back her and the other children in the cell were all gone" he explained sounding terrified, Trollex was unable to control his anger, before any of the rock trolls could do anything he grabbed the male, rock troll by the neck and pinned him to the wall. Trollex had never been the type to get angry easily, and nether was he the type to result to violence to solve a problem, but again, when it involved his child, he was completely unrecognisable. His glare sent chills down the rock trolls spine, Trollex was about to punch the troll when he was suddenly pulled off and was being dragged away down the halls, he tried to struggle free from there grips but it was impossible. He sighed, he didn't have the energy to fight them, closing his eyes he thought 'please be safe my baby, please be ok'.

The ten of you were panicking, you had all come across a lot of other empty cell rooms, and it was worrying. Now you were all huddled together, each of you trying to come up with a plan on how to stop the concert. You sighed, deep in thought, there had to be something you could do, the only good news is that your tale felt a little better and you were able to float of the ground and move a little, "we gotta keep moving, if we stay here someone is bound to find us"  Clampers said, helping you up. You all continued down the halls, hopping to find any troll from ether of the tribes but so far you had no luck. "So, what where you guys doing before Queen Barb kidnapped you?" the yellow and pink funk troll (who's name is Rhythm) asked, Clampers looked down sadly, "me and my aunt Delta were in our town when it happened, everything happened too fast, she just showed up and demanded our string, and when aunt Delta said no, she destroyed everything and locked us up"
Symphony said "I was in my home when it happened, these rock trolls broke into my home and took me, my parents and the other classical trolls, it was really scary" the white haired classical troll nodded (whose name is cloud)
"That's what happened to me too, the rock trolls also broke into my home and took me and my parents away"
Tony said "I was playing with my brother Dexter, the power for the UFO went out, and everything went dark, that's when a rock troll grabbed me and my brother, they locked us in different cells, I haven't seen him or my parents since"
The blue funk troll (who's name is Joseph) said "I was with my parents when it happened, after the power went out a rock troll tried to grab me, my parents stopped her but more came and took us all away, they put me and my parents in a different cell too"
Bluebell said "I was at school when it happened, a bunch of rock trolls invaded the school and destroyed it, then I was put into a cell, I didn't see my parents anywhere"
The red and pink pop troll (who's name is strawberry) said "same here, I was also at school when it happened"
The green and cyan pop troll (who's name is summer) said "I was with my parents, a bunch of rock trolls came out of nowhere and grabbed us, but I was put in the same cell as my parents until I got moved. Queen Barb destroyed everything" she finished, looking down sadly, Tony turned to you and said "what about you Y/n, what were you doing before Queen Barb came?"
You looked down having a dejected look on your face, "I....I was, me and my daddy were hosting a rave, it was my first ever rave and I was really excited, but in the middle of the rave, Queen barb interrupted it. She wanted my dad to give her our string, but when he said no, a bunch of other rock trolls came she started playing rock music and making powerful blasts, I got injured during them, and they destroyed the reef, that's when the rock trolls took me and the other techno trolls, it was horrible" you trembled slightly, trying not to cry at the awful memory. The others immediately rushed over to you and hugged you, "don't worry Y/n, it's ok" Tony said,
"Don't worry it's over now" symphony said, they all continued to comfort you until you got a hold of yourself,
"I feel better now thank you guys" you said smiling warmly at them, they all smiled back, Clampers turned and looked at the directions, "how about we go left, i hear something over that way" Clampers said, looking over at said hall. You all agreed and went down the hall, hoping to find something.
After what felt like hours of walking, you all finally came across a giant metal door, you heard loud cheering and Queen Barb singing another rock song behind it, you couldn't help but shiver slightly, the feeling of fear creeping up your spine again. " Hey uh guys, I think this might be the way out" you said pointing at the door,
"Let's all push it open" bluebell said, you all pushed as hard as you could, and after a few minutes of pushing, it finally opened. What you all saw terrified each and every one of you, there was a huge crowd of rock trolls and behind the rock trolls were crowds of country trolls, pop trolls, classical trolls, funk trolls and techno trolls, so that's were everyone went. You looked to your right and saw a country troll, a classical troll, two funk trolls and your father, "my daddy's up there"  you said pointing in his direction, they all looked over and Clampers gasped "my aunts up there too!"
" we better go find our families, be careful guys" Tony said
"Ok, good luck everyone" you said, they all thanked you and went of to there tribes.
"You be careful too Y/n, I'm not sure what will happen in this concert" Clampers said eyeing the rock trolls
You smiled at her, "I will, thank you Clampers, you be careful too" you both hugged and Clampers left to go to her aunt, you then rushed towards your father "daddy!" You cried out, Trollex looked over at you and gasped, tearing up, "my baby!" He cried holding his arms out. You zoomed into them, wrapping your tale around his waist and burying your face into his chest. " my sweet baby girl, your ok, thank goodness your ok" he whispered hugging you closer,
"Daddy" you whimpered, "I thought I'd never see you again" you stared to tremble, tears already falling down your face,
"Shhhh, shhhh, it's ok baby, I'm here now, I've got you, Im not going anywhere" he cooed, rocking you gently. You both stayed like that for a while, until you heard a familiar voice that was sure to haunt your nightmares say "give it up for your former leaders!" Barb yelled, "funk, country, techno, classical. And worst of all, Poppy"
You didn't dare look at what was going on, you were way to petrified, you just trembled and clung on to your father closer, hoping that this vile nightmare would end. "Who wants to see what the ultimate power chord can do?" You heard Barb say and the cheering got louder, you then heard the sound of a rock guitar, whatever was about to happen could not be good, however though the guitar stopped suddenly, you heard a new voice say " I guess instruction manuals do come in handy" you reluctantly looked up and saw a hot air ballon with what looked to be a grey pop troll, and some other pop trolls, but they slightly looked different. "Aww isn't that puke, Queen Poppy's boyfriend has come to crash the party, too late Branch" Barb said, then she played her guitar making a red lightning looking effect and pointed it at what you guessed was Queen Poppy, you hid your face back in your fathers chest as you saw the grey pop troll jump in front of the red lightning like blast.
You heard something crash to the ground, it was quite for a while, you slowly looked over and saw a rock covered in spikes, it then started to crack and an orange light came from it, then it burst open revealing the grey pop troll with now red glowing eyes and looking like a rock troll. You once again hid your face in your fathers chest, whimpering. "Rock on!" You heard him yell, and the rock trolls all cheered again.
"Oh sick, it totally works" you heard Barb say,
"Who's ready to get ripping tattoos everywhere but our faces in case we still need office jobs" you heard the pop/rock troll say, "your turning everyone into rock zombies?" You heard Queen Poppy say,
"Yep, I cant wait to party with you Poppy" you head Barb say, you heard the sound of drums playing, and the sound of another lightning like blast hitting someone, you looked up and instantly regretted it, you saw Queen Barb in the air, hooked to some sort of flying machine, aiming her guitar at you and tour father, you gasped and froze, looking at her in horror, the lightning blast was coming straight at you and your father, as it got closer you closed you eyes tightly,

And then

You blacked out.