𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ ( edited )

Title- Always and forever.
Words- 800.
Request- No.
TW- Swearing.
Description- Dreams boyfriend M/N wants attention so he walks into Dreams room. After meeting his fans and friends they watch a movie and have pancakes.
———————————————————————————
Bored, you were extremely bored.

Normally while Dream was streaming you would watch his stream on the TV but today was different. You were watching his stream yeah, you wanted to be supportive, but something was bothering you.

Maybe you finally had enough of just watching.

Deciding that you wanted attention you texted him:

🗡 BLOB MAN 💚

Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
6.38pm

What? I'm streaming.
6:40pm

When are you gonna be finished?
6:41pm

I dunno, why?
6:44pm

I'm coming in.
6:45pm

Wait-
6:47pm

It was decided, you were going to reveal yourself to Dreams, massive, fan base.

He has said before that he is ready when you are. So after a lot of thinking, you decided it was time.

You open the door slowly and spot Dream in his gaming chair playing Minecraft. He didn't seem to notice you at first.

He must of thought that you wouldn't actually come in because he was looking as calm as ever. As he didn't notice you, you thought it would be a good idea to scare him.

That was before you heard his friends speak. You had never meet his friends, they didn't even know he had a partner, let alone it being a boy.

"Oh dream~" a British voice calls out.

"Come here dream!" Another voice calls out.

"Wait I see him!" A energetic voice says.

You stood behind him looking at his chat reading a couple comments.

His character runs around doing stuff you didn't know about. Then you thought you should show yourself.

You pointed at the screen and said, "What's that?"

Suddenly drop jumps and his character stops moving.

"Dream? Who was that?" The British voice calls out.

"I- you- WHAT?"

You then laugh, while Dream tells his friends about pausing the manhunt.

"Who's that dream? What's going?"

"Hello! I'm M/N! It's nice to meet you!"

Dream is still sat in his gaming chair staring into space. The chat was also going wild about who this mystery boy is.

"Why you in dreams room?" A harsh voice says.

"Hey, wow came down Jamal-"

Dream finally speaks up, "This is my," he coughs a bit, "boyfriend..."

The call was silent. Before they started to speak up.

"Boyfriend?"

"Wow- didn't expect that.."

"Congrats muffinhead!"

Dream looks at you and smiles then looks at his chat.

"Everyone is spamming, 'no- Dreamnotfound'" He wheezes while your laughing.

"It's nice to meet you guys!"

You finally figure out who the people in the call are, and hype dream up while he plays. But after about 2 hours he finishes his stream as he wins the manhunt.

You then sit there and talk to the people In the call.

"How come you kept it for so long?" Bad asked.

"Well I work with the NHS so I didn't have a lot of time on my hands, but then I got different hours so I thought why not?"

This went on for a couple more hours before dream decided it was time for dinner.

"Alright guys, me and M/N are gonna go now it's time for dinner."

They all say bye and you and dream went into the kitchen to get food.

"So what do you want?" You ask.

He thinks for a second before picking up the phone calling someone.

You look it him confused till you hear him speak.

"Oh yes hello, can I get a cheese pizza please?...Um coke please...Nothing else thank you...bye!"

You give him a look before sitting on the sofa and putting a film on. And eventually he comes and sits next to you.

About half way through the movie the door knocks. So dream gets up and grabs the pizza bringing it to the table and sitting down again.

After the pizza you decided you were a bit sleepy so you went over into dream a little bit more.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight sweet Dreams."

———————————————————————————

In the morning you woke up on the couch but with a blanket over you. The smell of pancakes fill the house and you get up quickly before dream eats them all.

"Morning sleepyhead, I was just about to wake you up."

You rub your eye and put the blanket on you a bit more.

"Morning." You mumble.

"Your phone has been blowing up recently."

"That's because I'm dating a guy with a MASSIVE fan base." You say as you bang your head on the table.

"Hey how bout this? I know we haven't done much together lately so why don't I cancel my stream and we can have the day to ourselfs?"

"I would like that." You say as you peck his lips.

"Great. I love you." He says walking of.

"Love you to."

Always and forever...

———————————————————————————

Next- sapnap.