𝕋𝕌𝔹𝔹𝕆 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ)

Title- Bees In amoung us?
Words- 700+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing, Killing.
Description- while everyone else plays the game M/N and tubbo have a big discussion about how there should be bees in amoung us.

Extra note the people playing and their colors :
Dream- Light green.
Sapnap- orange.
M/N- Black.
Niki- Pink.
Tubbo- Dark green.
Tommy- red.
George- Blue.
Schlatt- Brown.
Wilbur- Yellow.
Quackity- White.
—————————————————————————

M/N got a text from none other then Tubbo. And he was asking if he wanted to play amoung us with him and his friends.

Now you weren't a streamer like him, you never even showed yourself to his streams, they don't know you exist! But you guys have been friends since childhood.

You went to the same pre-school, primary school, secondary school, and now you go to the same college.

Now you didn't know whether to say yes or not, you've never met his friends, but your a very loud and outgoing person, like Tommy but ALOT more murderous.

So after thinking about your choices for a while you finally texted him back with a, sure, I'll play.

So you did just that. When you got onto the discord call everyone was chatting amoung them self's. Which may be kinda hard since there on a call.

"Ello, Ello, ello!" You shout in a very feminine voice and everyone stops talking.

"WHAT THE FUCK TUBBO I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS A MAN THIS IS A WHILE GOD DAMN WOMEN!" A child as you could only presume to be Tommy.

"What you talking about I am a man?" You say again but in your actual voice. You took acting lessons for a while, which meant you could imitate people's voices easily.

(I do drama, I do t even know what my own voice sounds like, to many characters.)

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He yells once more.

Tubbo laughs in the background before saying, "Tommy this is M/N, he is a MAN but does acting so he can do different voices."

Everyone says hi and you introduce yourself.

"Hey is anyone streaming?" You ask.

"We all are." Tubbo replys.

"Okay.."

———————————————————————————

The first round starts and M/N gets crewmate, he walks around going into admin to do his card swipe when he spots tubbo. He then goes into a separate call and texts tubbo to join it.

"M/N what are you doing, we are supposed to do our tasks?"

"I was thinking, they should add a bee killing animation."

"I have a feeling your the imposter and trying to lore me in a trap.."

"I'm not! I'm just saying, they should totally have a bee killing animation! Just think about it, the player gets out a pet bee, the bee turns around and stings hem lots of times!"

"But then the bee dies we don't want the bee to die. So how about, the player getting the pet bee out with a flower, and Stab him with that instead?"

"But how would the bee stab them, just grow arms?"

"Maybe there should be a swarm of bees? They attack but don't sting?"

"Hmm, that could work.. Lets email the developers!"

You open another tab and go on outlook. Then you search up the amoung us email and email the developers.

"Wait your really doing this?" Tubbo says laughing.

"Of course! But you have to help me for what to say."

"Um how about, dear amoung us, add a bee killing animation please and thank you?"

"Gosh tubbo I'll just do it myself!"

Tubbo continues laughing while you write out a very thoughtful letter to the developers of amoung us.

Hello amoung us people,
I am friend of famous person, Tubbo and are demanding you add a bee-killing animation for when someone is the imposter. You better do it or I will hunt you down and kill you.
Kind regards, M/N L/N.

"Is that really what you put?"

"What else do you think I put?"

Let's just say, M/N was banned from the game..

———————————————————————————
Extra:

"I found the body in admin, Tubbo and M/N were just standing in there." George says.

"I say we vote out Tommy."

"What!? Why me?"

"I don't know."

"That's good enough for me."

"Wait guys, Tubbo and his friend have been quite silent, there still on mute."

"Tubbo, M/N?"

They didn't reply for a while...

———————————————————————————
Next- Philza.