𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Jealous.
Words- 900+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where dream gets jealous because a girl has been flirting with M/N.

(Yes this is very cliche 🙄🤚)

—————————————————————————

Dream and M/N were on their way to a small restaurant near where they live. It was small and not many people went there so perfect for the both of them.

Both were holding hands as they walk down the street eventually getting to the restaurant.

You both walked in and the place was filled with colors of red, black and green. A weird color scheme but most were unnatural.

You wait a while until a waiter comes over and leads you to a table near a window. There were around 6 other girls sat on a table near you, they all looked around the same age as you both.

You looked away from them and back at dream who was staring at you smirking over the menu.

"So what are you getting?" He asks.

"I don't know maybe a roast..."

"Wanna get spaghetti and share it?"

"Real smooth dream, real smooth."

You talk for a little while before the waiter comes back and take your orders, and your menus.

Every now and then you would catch the girls in the corner of your eye, whispering and giggling to them self's while looking at you.

Dream didn't seem to notice and just kept rambling on about the stream he had to do later. Eventually you zoned out, not hearing dreams voice but listening into the girls conversation.

"He's so cute!"

"You go ask for his number!"

"I'm sure there not on a date, they look straight, straight!"

"But who gets him?"

"But what if he rejects us.."

"We are girls in our 20s looking hot as ever, who would reject us?"

"Well let's pick who's going to get his number."

You went back into reality when a hands waved infront of your face.

"M/N are you okay? You zoned out."

"Yeah, yeah, fine. What were you saying again?"

Dream started talking until a person interrupted him.

"Excuse me?"

You both look up and are met with one of the girls from the table, she had blond curly hair and a tight black dress on, obviously trying to score with one of you guys.

"Hi! I was sitting on that table over there, I don't know if you noticed me, but I think you look really handsome..."

She starts playing with her hair and you look at Dream, only to notice he was staring the girl down. The girl paying no mind and just continuing to stare at you.

"Um.. thank you."

"No problem! Hey!" She puts her hand on your arm. "How about after your little... hang out... with your mate ends you can come to this party me and the girls are having? There isn't going to be many people, just a couple of friends... I guess you can invite this person your with to..."

You were about to say something when dream says it for you.

"I'm sorry he can't come, he's got something he has to do, with me. So if you just get your hand of his arm and sit back with your friends we won't have a problem."

She scoffs, "I asked him and I'm pretty sure he can answer himself thank you."

"I think you should leave now. Before I accidentally spill my drink on that pretty little dress of yours."

"I'm not going anywhere until your mate here gives me a answer."

"Oh shut up with all these 'mates' he's not my mate okay! Get that in your tiny little brain!"

"Oh yeah? Well if he wasn't your mate then what is he?"

"My fucking boyfriend!... so I'll say it again... remove your hand for my boyfriends arm and sit back with your friends... and we won't have a problem..."

She just stares at him for a second before looking back at her friends who were all in shock. Slowly, she took her hand away from your arm and placed it down by her side.

"This is not over we will meet again and I will punch you so hard in the face that you can't feel it."

After saying that she flips her hair and walks away, hand in hips.

You just sat there stunned trying not to laugh.. what a weird date...

———————————————————————————

You and dream had finished the meal and went out to the beach. It was dark out and the stars were shining brightly. Hand in hand you walked across the sand taking in the fresh air.

"Hey Dream... I've never seen you that jealous before..."

"WHAT!? i wasn't jealous! You just looked uncomfortable..."

"Dream you know when I'm uncomfortable because I just screw my face up."

"Fine... I was a bit jealous but only because she was really pretty."

You roll your eyes and look down as you walk.

"Hey Dream..."

"Yeah.."

You stop and take both of your hands in his standing so the moon is directly in the middle of the both of you.

"Promise me... that you will never leave me."

"I promise... now come here you dummy."

That night you both fell asleep on the beach, the only sound heard was the sound of waves crashing and the soft snores coming from each other.

It was a night they would always remember. Why? Well, that's for you to think about.

———————————————————————————
Next- Philza.

There were a lot of requests so if you did request then it will be a while till it comes out!