𝕎𝕀𝕃𝔹𝕌ℝ𝕊𝕆𝕆𝕋 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Sally.
Words- 700+
Request- Yes!
TW- None.
Description- Where Everyone meets this salmon he made his son with but it turns out different then expected.

(Minecraft AU.)
—————————————————————————

Wilbur was sitting down in a bar, drinking his sorrows away. His home life was horrible. Phil had a favorite which was mostly Technoblade and he had to take care of Tommy himself which was a handful.

All he wanted was a nice, real relaxing evening were he didn't see anyone he knew, which was good because he didn't. He met someone else instead.

A new person walked into the bar, they had fox-like ears and a black hat on. Their hair was a nice shade of H/C (hair color.) and their eyes, well, Will was mesmerized by them.

The person sat down next to him, ordering a small cocktail. When they received the drink they noticed Wilbur starring at them. They laugh and put a hand out.

"M/N but you can call me salmon, don't ask how I got that nickname you don't want to know. I noticed you staring at me. Why?"

"Um well your very beautiful."

"Thank you. You are to... Hey you never told me your name, which I think is unfair as I told you mine."

"Wilbur.. Wilbur soot. It's nice to meet you."

———————————————————————————

Wilbur watched as his daughter played in the garden of his house. She had asked many times who her mother is but never got a straight answer. Wilbur wasnt ready for her to know the truth.

One day, when Fundy was 16 something happened. Fundy came out to their dad as trans happy to finally get it Of their chest. This gave Wilbur some excitement. He could finally give.. him the thing he has wanted for years.

When he last saw salmon, or sally as he liked to call him, gave him the black hat he used to wear all the time. So he gave it to Fundy as a gift.

———————————————————————————

Wilbur was at the kitchen table making some food for Fundy. Even though he was old enough to move out he didn't, he wanted to stay and make sure his dad is safe.

Today they were going out to Phil's house so they could visit more of their family. Apparently it would be him and Fundy, Phil, Tommy, Techno, tubbo, ranboo and Micheal.

They got the things they needed and set of to Wills childhood home.

After a 10 minute walk they arrived at the house. Everyone was there already just chatting so Fundy and him split of. He went over to Phil as he was hosting this event.

"Hey Phil."

"Hello mate."

They talked for a while until Tubbo walked over.

"There is someone at the door and their asking for you will."

"Okay..?"

He walks past tubbo and everything else in his way before grabbing the door handle and opening it.

Their stood the person he wanted to spend his life with, the one he fell in love with.

"Sally?"

"Wilbur.. it really is you. I didn't think you would actually be here..."

Wilbur was in shock. He thought.. he thought he was gone. Taken. He must of been wrong. He takes one step and then two before he is engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you.."

"I missed you to sally..."

They break from the hug and turn around to face everyone. They were all looking at the both of them with confused looks on their faces.

Fundy comes out from the crowd with a drink.

"Hey I found- dad... who's this?"

Behind Wilbur was M/N, the person who looked like a fox also. Wilbur sighs. As M/N is back now... maybe he should tell him.

"Um Fundy... this is Sally... but his real name is.. M/N..."

"What..? No.. but I thought my mum was a salmon..."

M/N steps out from behind Wilbur and across from Fundy. Fundy was in shock, this person had the same tail, ears and fox-like features he had. It would make sense that he's his dad as they both are foxes.

"But I thought I had a mum... how did you two have a kid?"

"Don't question that.. now you have my hat."

"What?"

"My hat, the one on your head, it suits you little bud. Better then me..."

———————————————————————————
Next- Technoblade.

You may be wondering why I didn't update to much yesterday so if you didn't see my announcement, my teacher went to prison.