𝔸𝕎𝕊𝔸𝕄𝔻𝕌𝔻𝔼 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Please!
Words- 800+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- where, as not thinking it's a good idea for tommy to visit Dream, M/N does it instead.

(Minecraft AU won't be accurate to Tommy's actual visit. Yes I ship dreamnap, don't come at me because i put some in here, I'm aloud because it's only there personas in here. Also it's like one sentence 😂.)

—————————————————————————-

Tommy was going to visit Dream tomorrow. How do you know? Well he told you. Well, his exact words were, 'I'm going to visit the Fuck man in prison tomorrow.'

Not many people in the country like dream. He has done many bad things to everyone. Everyone had some sort of trauma from dream, well except you. And that's why you just couldn't let Tommy go.

"I'm sorry Tommy.. I just can't have you do that."

"What?"

"I said you can't visit him.. it's dangerous. I will go, and I can report back what has happened."

"What? Fuck of- he betrayed everyone so I'm doing this!"

"You have no choice Tomathy. I will go for you. Decision made. Now if you Excuse me I have some work to do."

And that was it. All you have to do now was face Dream..

———————————————————————————-

The next day came early.. You decided you were going to do it at night, to make sure Tommy doesn't sneak out and visit Dream himself.

During the day, you had some people knocking at your door. The most strange being Karl's. He kept pleading you to not go out Today and that you should just stay home and relax. But no matter how hard he tried you just kept saying, 'For Tommy.'

Tommy tried to sneak out a couple of times. One time you caught him sneaking out the door, and the second time he was trying to climb the chimney. Eventually he stopped and went to bed, a bit sad that he didn't get to visit the, 'green bastard.'

When finally checking he was asleep you left the house making sure that Technoblade was looking after Tommy. You can never know what will happen in this place..

You had already notified Sam that you were visiting Dream on behalf of Tommy, and he was okay with it as long as you follow the rules.

The prison was big and had a good security system that took ages to get by but eventually you nearly got into Dreams prison. Before you did though, Sam spoke up.

"M/N... please come back safely.. if you don't I don't know what I would do."

You laugh and peck his cheek, "don't worry my little Creeper, I will be fine."

He nods a little and pulls and leaver.

"Can you walk with it please?"

You notice the platform start moving and you along with it, Slowly reveling Dreams prison cell.

"I love you!"

"I love you to babe! But this is not professional get back to Work Sam!"

Arriving at the cell you see Dream. But he was different? He had long hair and Scars nearly everywhere in sight. This dream.. was even more terrifying.

"Dream.."

He didn't answer but stare at you for a moment before looking back at the wall.

"What are you looking at?"

"My clock..."

"Clock?"

"Yeah..."

"Why... Why are you looking at your clock?"

"Because... you can make it into a game..."

"Okay... here let me take it."

"NO! It's my clock..."

"Okay... I won't touch it... why it so important anyway..."

———————————————————————————-

After about 15 minutes of talking there are explosions coming from outside the building and sirens going Of inside.

"What's happening?" You say a bit worried. "Sam?"

All of a sudden the locks start to go up again. "Sam!? SAM!? SAM! THE LOCKS ARE GOONG UP SAM! BABE! BABY PLEASE!"

"I wouldn't try if I were you."

"What?" You say tears started to build up.

"I've already tried.."

"Sapnap!? Sap!? Pandas? Sappy? SAP! Wait! YOU CANT LEAVE ME IN HERE! PLEASE SAP! ITS SO COLD IN HERE! PLEASE! I just wanna go home... I just want to be with you again..."

You look at him still tearing up confused about what he meant by, 'I wouldn't try.' You were going to ask him what he meant by that when a voice came on the speakers.

"M/N babe? It's me Sam, I can hear you l, just tell me your safe!"

"Baby? I'm safe I promise, but I just wanna get out of here!"

"I can't! Not now anyway.. it's to dangerous, someone breeched the prison! The speakers don't work for long either.. there Broken due to so much lava! I'm so sorry babe I wish I could help you get out of this mess.. I love you! Please.. stay safe in there..."

"I-"

The speakers got shut of. "Wait.. no... I never got to say I love you back.. come back! Sam! I love you! I LOVE YOU SAM!"

This was going to be where you found your trauma with Dream. Right in his prison cell, where the love of your life was on the other side, not hearing you, not seeing you and most importantly, not being able to save you.

———————————————————————————-
Next- Foolish.

(Time to bing watch foolish so I can get how he acts right.)