𝕋𝕌𝔹𝔹𝕆 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ) (edited)

Title- Just a friendly visit.
Words-700+
Request- Yes!
TW- none.
Description- M/N decided to go to tubbos as he has gone on holiday to England with his family.

—————————————————————————

Finally! Today was the day you and your family were going on holiday to England. It may not be the fanciest in the world, but a lot of your friends were there so why not?

You never told Tubbo you were going to be there. That would ruin the surprise! It was tempting, but his reaction would be worth the wait.

You were counting down the hours, minutes, then seconds, until you were finally at England.

Your mother told you to keep it atleast a day until visiting tubbo, but you couldn't help it! It was all your legs fault!

Tubbos mum gave you his address after saying you wanted to surprise him, so you knew where you were going.

"I'm just going to the shop mum!" You yell from downstairs.

"Be careful!" She yells back.

Before looking back you were there.

Gently knocking on the door tubbos mum answers.

"Tubbs, you got a package!" She calls after seeing you.

Tubbo rushes down the stairs, "mum, the packages aren't supposed to be coming for another week?" He looks up and tilts his head.

"M/N?"

When you nod he runs over and hugs you, being online friends for quite a while it's obvious that was his reaction.

"What, when, how?"

"Tubbo calm down," you laugh "I wanted to surprise you as my family were going on holiday to England."

———————————————————————————

You and tubbo talk for a while before you decided you were hungry.

" hey tubbo"

"Hmm?"

"I want some cake..."

He looks around before saying, "I have cake mix, we could make it on stream?"

"Perfect." You smiled.

———————————————————————————

"Hello everyone welcome! You may see from the title of this stream we are doing a baking stream."

While tubbos talking you look through the cupboards for cake mix.

After a while of searching, you couldn't find it.

"Tubbo where's the cake mix?"

"The cupboard to the left...you'll have to wait and see chat!"

When finally finding it you make your way over to were tubbo was.

"Ello there chat, today we be making some cake."

"Let's do this!"

———————————————————————————

"No tubbo you put the flour in after, wait tubbo!"

It was to late, while fighting for the flour it popped open and flour went everywhere. You stood still for a second before breaking out into laughter.

"Wait, I didn't mean for that to happen-" tubbo says laughing in between words.

———————————————————————————

The rest of your time baking with tubbo was quite crazy. His sister came In and started throwing the flour that was on the floor, resulting in his mum texting him to end the stream and clean up.

Overall it was a good day and you were glad that you got to spend time with your best friend. Even if most of it was just messing around.

The end result of the cake was messy and the frosting was missing on some bits. The cake itself? Not very nice. But you and tubbo ate it like the big men you are.

———————————————————————————

"Are you staying for dinner?" Tubbos mum asks.

"Sure, what you making?"

"F/D" (favorite dinner.)

"Of course!"

"Okay! Be ready in 45 minutes!"

You and tubbo walked into the front room and sat on the sofa.

"We should probably do a redo of the cake, it didn't turn out very well." Tubbo says.

"Yeah..."

"Nah." You say at the same time.

After that you watch a couple episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S before tubbos mum shouts that dinners ready.

After they all finished the meal you were asked how your mum was.

Your face shoots up and zooms in like a movie.

"My mum!" You get out of your seat and run to get your coat, before you get out the door tubbo asks.

"M/N where are you going."

"No time to talk, text you when I'm back."

You ran, and ran, and ran, it was dark out you didn't know the way around England properly, but you got to the hotel.

You looked at the time on your phone 7:30pm, you left at 12:00.

"M/N?" A feminine's voice called out.

"Yeah, um I was just, looking around England! Weird place, did you know it rains a lot?"

Your mother walks into the room, "you were out tubbos weren't you."

"...yeah."

———————————————————————————

Next- Fundy.