𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕏 𝕊𝔸ℙℕ𝔸ℙ 𝕏 ℂℍ𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ.)

Title- Killed.
Words- 2600+
Request- No.
TW- Swearing.
Description- I don't know how to describe it-

(Minecraft AU, Dreamnap.)

HAHA IM BACK BITCHES. I've been sick for a while and had school but now it's the weekend and I'm not Ill!

By the way, If you don't ship dreamnap then just don't comment about it and skip this oneshot, as easy as that-

—————————————————————————

When Dream was 18 he took in a young boy named M/N. He found him in a corner of some building, covered in blankets and a small little bear.

He didn't know what made him take the small child but something captivated him to take it.

Now he was older and the child is 4 years old. They lived together in a small house in the mountains, far away from other people.

Why..? Well. The king declared that all non-creatures would be killed so that the Creatures would rule once again.

He didn't know how many humans were left, for all he knew he and M/N were the only ones.

Over the years Dream had gathered many things for the both of you. He made himslelf a mask so people don't get to suspicious of him when he needed supply's. He also got M/N a small little crown so he didn't feel left out when getting new stuff.

Today Dream needed more supply's, he was running out of food and he needed some other things. He walks over to you how was playing with your toy bear.
He crouches down to your height and you turn your head towards him.

"Hey little bud, I gotta go get some supply's if anything happens you know what to do right?"

M/N nods his head quickly before looking back at his toys causing Dream to smile and walk out the hidden door.

After around 15 minutes dream reached the shops that were full of all different Creatures. Some were different colours as some had mob-like creatures.

He walked over to a small stall that he'd never seen before, looking through the contents of the shop. He was just about to buy one of the potions when a voice called out.

"May I have your attention please?"

A young boy stepped up onto a rock wearing a suit. He had half black skin and half white, freckles dotted onto his face. His hair was also long and split into the same colours as his skin placed loosely into a ponytail.

The boy looked down at his shoes while showing saying the next line.

"Please welcome King Technoblade 1st Ruler of the people."

The boy steps down from the rock and places down a podium next to it, a red carpet sitting onto it.

A tall Creature stand up onto the podium dressed up in regal clothes. He had a crown sitting onto his head and pointy ears that looked almost pig-like. Surprisingly, being the king, he had a small belt that held a gun and a sword in two pockets.

"Peasants of this town! I have heard the news that a traitor is among us. A human who lives in secret has been here.. and no one will leave until I find them, and kill them!"

The crowd was filled with worried chatter all looking around at others scared their friends were traitors. Dream didn't look faced, he had a plan. He pushed past many people until the kings guards pushed him back into the crowd.