𝔼ℝ𝔼𝕋 𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝕄𝔹𝕆𝕐 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Complaining.
Words- 600+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- where M/N tries to make some food for Eret after their stream, he ends up burning it and complaining To the stream instead.

(I will be using they/them pronouns for Eret, and yes I know they use them all.)

—————————————————————————-

Eret and M/N have known each other since diapers.

They helped each other through tough times. From when Eret came out as Bi, and when M/N got bullied for acting to feminine just because he wore dresses and skirts. They always comforted each other.

(Clothes don't have a gender but people are assholes.)

So when they became partners, nothing changed. They still acted the same and did what they would normally do, just as a couple.

Erets stream already knew about your relationship, and as you were on streams before you were partners, they were very supportive.

But lately, Eret has been busy with streams, working really hard to please their fans. So you decided to cook them a nice meal.

He decided to make some pizza, everyone likes pizza, and it couldn't go wrong... right? Yeah.. that's what you thought..

You ended up making the pizza from scratch, making your own dough and putting tomato sauce and cheese on it. It looked... okay to say atleast.

The instructions said that it had to go in for 20 minutes, but when you checked it didn't look cooked? So you let it cook for longer. How long? Well around 50 minutes.

You would have done it longer if it weren't for the smoke coming out of the oven. You had to wave about a bit before going into the oven, and when it came out it was VERY burnt.

The outside was all black and the cheese was brown obviously not cooked like it should of been.

"For fuck sake." You tried to get the smoke away from the kitchen by opening a window, but it didn't seem to work and there were still plenty of smoke around the house. So it was time to call Eret.

He normally shut his office door when streaming, so you would know, not to come in if you didn't want to. But that didn't matter right now.

You slammed open the door and Eret turns their head to look at you.

"Are you okay!?"

"No... I just tried to cook pizza... turns out it didn't go that well..."

They laugh, "what did you do this time?"

You pout and go sit next to them resting your head on their shoulder.

"I wanted to cook some pizza because you have been doing so many streams lately, but after 20 minutes of cooking it, it didn't look right so I.... I left it in for another half an hour."

"Now that's why I do the cooking." They say smiling at you.

"But it looked so good! It had cheese on it! Cheese! Do you know how much I love cheese!?"

"Yes, I'm sure it was excellent, it sounds nice, you did a good job, well done."

"Eret- you know how good it would of tasted? I'm sure Gordon Ramsay would eat that!"

"He would!"

"I just want my pizza back.."

"Well.. why don't we tomorrow, make a pizza together? And we make it even better then the last one... and maybe send it to Gordon Ramsay on Tik Tok."

"You would do that!?

"Of course." They say kissing your forehead. "Now I've got to get back to streaming."

"Okay! I'm going to see if the smoke cleared!"

"What smoke?"

"Nothing!"

———————————————————————————-

"Eret? Can we get back to the Lore now?"

"Oh right.. so as I was saying!"

———————————————————————————-
Next- Badboyhalo.