𝕋𝕆𝕄𝕄𝕐𝕀ℕℕ𝕀𝕋 𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝕄𝔹𝕆𝕐 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ.)

Title- Bandage.
Words- 500+
Request- Yes!
TW- Bullying, Swearing.
Description- Where M/N gets bullied and Tommy finds them and helps them get better.

—————————————————————————

M/N was in the college cafeteria just looking around waiting for Tommy to come out of his class. Because he was taking so long he decided to get his phone out and scroll through Twitter to see what was new. Bad idea.

Next thing he knew the phone went flying out of his hand and onto the floor. Luckily it didn't break but you were still mad to why someone would do that.

"What the fuck?" Looking up it was chad. He was in your class and always threw things at you. You had an idea of why he did it but it was still wrong.

"Waiting for you little friend are we?"

You don't answer and just look up at him. Ignoring is the best way to deal with something because they get bored... sometimes.

"Answer me then you dickhead!"

He pushes you slightly causing you to fall backwards nearly falling over. You continue to ignore him making him even more annoyed.

After about five minutes of him just screaming in your face he looks at his friends then back at you.

It all went so fast. He punched you, but you didn't know what happened after that. Why? Well, the Next thing you know your on the floor blacking out, all you saw were footsteps coming closer to you and someone calling your name.

———————————————————————————

Waking up you didn't know where you were. The last thing you remembered was being at school waiting for Tommy.

You sit up and groan. You were on a sofa in someone's living room. Someone walks in and you recognize the face.

"Tommy?"

"M/N your awake? Are you okay?"

He rushes over to you and gives you frozen peas to put on your nose.

"What's this for?"

"Chad beat you up pretty badly I found you after you passed out... now get up asshole so we can clean your wounds."

"Wow so caring!"

He just laughs as you follow him into the kitchen. He goes into the cupboard and pulls out a medkit and cleans all your cuts, putting the bandages you want on.

"Now be careful and stay away from them bitches."

You laugh and look down at your hand, a white bandage wrapped around it.

"Hey tommy..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I should... I should change the way I dress?"

"What!? No. So what if you dress in 'girls clothes' or 'act feminine.' Those fuckers don't know what there doing. It's just a piece of cloth and you don't have to change it because some idiot said so."

"... thank you tommy. Really."

He smiles softly and laughs. "Wanna stream with me? It will make you feel better?"

"Yeah, I'll be right up."

You both smile at each other and he leaves.

What did you do to get such a good friend...

———————————————————————————
Next- Wilbur soot.

Story time! TW- Blood:

So today a tooth fell out (I still have loads of baby teeth for some reason.) and I was in the bathroom at the time. It started bleeding, like lots and I got blood all in the sink and on our tiles. So I went downstairs and walked in the front room like normal with blood on my chin and all in my teeth. Before I even got to the sofa I fucking fainted. When I woke up I was on the sofa just laying down while my family watched THE FUCKING CHASE. THEY DIDNT EVEN CARE THAT I JUST FUCKING FAINTED! ALL THEY DID WAS PUT ME ON THE FUCKING SOFA!

I'm fine now by the way you don't need to worry.

P.s send dreamnap fanfics.

P.p.s I'm going to update my other book (flowers.) tomorrow so stay tuned for that 😌