𝔽𝕌ℕ𝔻𝕐 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Lost.
Words- 700+
Request- Yes!
TW- None.
Description- Where M/N helps Wilbur, Niki and Fundy after they got lost through the woods.

—————————————————————————

Wilbur, Niki and Fundy were all going on holiday to C/N. (Country Name.) They were going as a break from everything that's been going on in their personal life's and just have fun.

They all were at Wilbur's, they traveled there so that they could have about 5 days to stream and talk to fans about it and then go on the proper holiday.

Right now was the last day they would be there, so they decided not to stream and just make sure everything's ready so they didn't have to stress them self's out.

All of them packed their suitcases and bags and put them in the back of a taxi and when they were ready, climbed in and set of.

After about an hour they were at the airport ready for the long flight ahead of them.

On the plane all they did was talk, sleep or watch the planes little TV. It took them a while but they finally got there and when they got out of the plane it was freezing cold. But did that stop them? No.

They put there luggage into another taxi and it started driving them to a fancy hotel. So fancy that their room looked like a mini flat.

They were staying there for two weeks and had lots of things planned. The first day they were just going to relax, look around the hotel, get to know things. But then on the second day they planned to go on a walk through the woods, just because it wouldn't be to busy...

———————————————————————————

With M/N he lived in C/N for a long time. He loved to stream and talk about it with every chance he gets, and his viewers don't mind it.

He decided that he was going to show his fans around the woods near his house today. Nothing to special but he loved to talk about it.

He got his stream set up and talked about what they were doing today. When that was all finished he got his shoes on and made his way to the woods.

———————————————————————————

The three streamers got to the woods and opened the small gate that led to the path. They all had bags on which contained water, food and other things they might need.

After a very long time they made it to the end, all of them sitting on a bench and eating their lunch. This would of been fine if Niki didn't point out something.

"Um Wilbur.. how do we get back?"

"With the map thing?"

"Wilbur the map.. the map has flew away."

This got them all panicking what were they supposed to do? The map was high up in a tall tree that no one could climb and they were lost in a large forest/wood thing.

They stayed there talking for half an hour until They noticed someone else.

A person came from where they were holding a camera, seemingly talking to it, they hadn't noticed the three of them yet and just continued walking.

That was until Fundy spoke up, "wow..."

The person looked away from the camera now.

"Oh..hello.. I didn't think there would be anyone else here not many people come here."

As everyone else is silent Wilbur speaks up.

"Well, we would be home by now but we are kind of lost, our map flew up in that tree."

"Oh! Well you should of said so! I can show you back, I don't need a map as I know these woods like the back of my hand!"

———————————————————————————

They had finally gotten out of the woods and Fundy couldn't stop staring at you. While you were talking to Niki, Wilbur seemed to notice this.

"You okay?"

Fundy breaks out his trance and looks at Wilbur.

"Yeah! I'm just... waiting to go!"

"Do you think he's attractive?"

"What? No! I just.. i.. okay maybe.."

"I knew it! Hm, how about you ask him to go on a date with you?"

"No. I can't I wouldn't be able to."

"Fine I'll do it if your going to be shy about it."

Fundy was about to protest but Wilbur was already over at M/N. They talked a bit and there were some nodding heads before Wilbur returned back to Fundy.

"He said yes."

———————————————————————————
Next- preferences!

Since you guys liked the last one I bough I'd do more, any suggestions to what the things should be about?