(200 FOLLOWER SPECIAL!) ℙℝ𝔼𝔽𝔼ℝ𝔼ℕℂ𝔼𝕊!

THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS AND 77k+ READS! I LOVE YOU ALL! ENJOY THESE PREFERENCES/IMAGINES! (Platonic for minors)
Words- 1200+
—————————————————————————

How you meet:

Dream- At a Minecraft museum, you were looking around when you noticed a boy at the mining section. You decided to tweet about it (No picture just text) and he seemed to notice it.

GeorgeNotFound- At a amusement park, you both didn't want to go on a ride your friends were going on so you sat on a bench and made small talk.

Sapnap- At a fast food restaurant, you both ordered the same thing and got confused when your orders were called out.

Badboyhalo- At a vey, he had to take rat there and you were the one who cared for her.

Skeppy- At a beach, he meant to splash his friend but got to instead and brought ice cream as a apology.

Eret- At a holiday resort, you both were at the club when the fire alarm went of and you had to go outside. As you both went alone you made conversation.

Niki- At a pride event, you were sticking up to people who came there just to 'take away your sins' so you punched them and Niki laughed you.

Fundy- At a cinema, your date stood you up and Fundy saw you crying and comforted you.

Tommy- outside, he was filming a video and you saw him say that random girls were his girlfriend. When he stopped you walked up to him and told him he was a god.

Tubbo- At a shop, he ran out of supply's for a cooking stream so he went to the shop to get some, but he couldn't find what he was looking for so he asked you.

Ranboo- Outside, you were wearing merch of Ranboos and unfortunately he found you, so he ran at you.

Technoblade- Twitter, you were a singer and tweeted out that Technoblades song should go onto Spotify. It did and he got clout, so he thanked you... Kind of.

Karl- At a Party, you both didn't want to be there but your friends dragged yo anyway. You also may of accidentally split some of your drink on Karl...

Wilbur- At a park, you were singing but everyone just walked past you, so Wilbur stayed and made sure to say you were great.

Quackity- At a police station, you both were joking about drugs and the police took you seriously, you had to share a cell for 3 days.

Meeting their friends-

Dream- Over discord, he didn't want to do it on stream because he wanted to annoy his fans, He told them about you, but never showed them.

GeorgeNotFound- Over FaceTime so they could see how good looking you were.

Sapnap- He didn't, he's to afraid his friends will pull you away from him.

Badboyhalo- He only shows you to close friends and when he does he always holds your hand.

Skeppy- He shows you of to anyone he sees. A random stranger could walk past you and he would hold your hand and scream, "Yeah! That's my partner not yours!"

Eret- They show you of to his friends on stream so they can't be mean about you and you won't get hurt.

Niki- She doesn't care and just shows you when they ask.