ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝔸ℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (edited)

Title- New member.
Words- 500+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where A unlikely friendship forms between the new member of the SMP and Callahan.

—————————————————————————

M/N was just about to stream on the dream smp. Dream had just previously invited him as M/N fans would love to see what he could do.

He put the stream up on its loading page and went to get a drink. When he came back he clicked a few buttons and started the stream.

"Chat what is up? Welcome back to another stream!... just as I expected! I put the title Dream smp and loads of you come in! Well hi! It's not actually clickbait- Dream has, Finally, invited me! So let's just go over to the server."

M/N spawns in and immediately gets a message from Dream. It read, 'join tubbos and Ranboos VC they will show you around.'

"So chat! I have been told by the big man himself that I have to join a VC with tubbo and Ranboo? So let's do this shit!

He presses the join button and is greeted with lots of laughs.

"Oh someone new joined who is M/N?" A deep lush voice called out.

"M/N?"

"Sup bitches? Dream told me to join this VC as you would show me around."

"Your the new member? Well I'm tubbo and the other person is Ranboo."

"Ello. So where are you guys?"

"Near Target."

"Oh yeah, let me just walk to target by myself because I know where that is. Come on Ranboo I NEED COORDINATES!"

———————————————————————————

"So that's L'manberg."

<Callahan had joined the game.>

"Hey who's Callahan?"

Tubbo speaks up this time, "oh that's Callahan, he doesn't join the server much as he doesn't talk, but he helps build things and stuff."

M/N thinks.. doesn't speak? He will see about that.

<M/N> Ello Calla could ya join VC2?
<Callahan> Sure?

A sound comes out of M/N's PC as a new person joins the call. He was just about to talk when he saw the person was muted.

"Oi why are you muted big man?"

"M/N we told you he doesn't speak..."

"I know... so Callahan... how are you today?"

<Callahan> Good

"Anything happen?"

<Callahan> Yeah, someone new joined the SMP

"Very funny."

A new person who's skin was what seemed to be Rudolph with a captain America mask, joined you all at Target.

You punched it a few times and they just ran away. You obviously followed, trying to punch them and succeeded.

<M/N> SUCK IT RUDOLPH BOY!
<Callahan> :(

"Oh that was you Callahan?"

<Callahan> yes

"Oh well I'm sorry, didn't mean to. Anyway, next question! If you had to rate me 0-10 what would it be?"

<Callahan> 8

"Wow. That's nice... considering I just killed you, by the way I have your fishing rod here."

Callahan then appears back again. Tubbo and Ranboo state that they are going to leave the call and go back to someone named Micheal.

Callahan's character crouch's and walks over to you with his head down, you crouch also and go forward and back.

"I have the fishing rod, do you want it?"

Callahan then looks up again and down, almost tying to say yes.

"Well.. but you have to try to catch a name tag with me, If you want it back."

—————————————————————————
Next- Ponk (edited)

I don't know why it's all in bold but well go with it.