ℙ𝕌𝔽𝔽𝕐 𝕏 ℂℍ𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ)

Title- Egg.
Words- 800+
Request- Yes!
TW- Blood, Maybe gore?
Description- Where Badboyhalo is trying to get M/N to listen to the egg but Puffy protects him.

(M/N is 16, Minecraft AU, please read the A/N at the end when you finished reading!)

—————————————————————————

M/N loved to venture outside of his house when Puffy was sleeping. You may be asking, why at night? Well, because of all the danger at L'manberg Puffy did not allow M/N to leave the house. Nobody even knew he was there.

But today was different, he made sure Puffy was asleep before grabbing the bag he hid under his bed, it was filled with things like food, water and a map in case he got lost. He then put on some shoes and tip toed out of the house.

Breathing in the fresh air he looked around, he hadn't done this for a while, Puffy was always awake, he didn't know what she was doing, maybe it's because her sons in prison? But he was also happy she finally got some rest.

He started walking he didn't know where to, but he just walked until he was stopped by a 9'6 demon, angel creature. He bent down to his height and put a hand on his shoulder.

"My.. I don't think I've seen you here before?"

"Um.." he looks back in the direction he came from.

"Are you lost?"

"You could say that.."

"Well don't worry kid!" He ruffles your hair and stands up, bringing his hand out for you to take. You barely reaching it, "I will help you find your way back, but first we should get you some food!"

You both start to walk barely hand in hand as he was so tall, he had to lean down a bit, and every now and then you would look back for some reassurance.

Before you knew it you were at a place with lots of blood vines and a egg like shape was in the middle of them all.

"Um Mister, I thought we were getting food?"

"Oh! We are, but you can only get food if the egg likes you!"

"The egg?"

"What, do you not like the egg? Because that would be a problem."

"No, no, no I like the egg! I do, I just.."

You were about to talk when a weird voice called out, you didn't know what it said, but it was weird.

"Ah! The egg is okay with you! Brilliant! Welcome, you are now the newest member of Eggpire!"

"Egg what?"

He took a step forward and you a step back, you continue doing this until you were trapped, it was quite scary as this man was 9'6.

He was about to grab you when a arrow went into his arm. He looked shocked for a second before pulling it out and turning around.

There stood Puffy holding pointing a arrow straight at this tall creature.

"I'm sorry bad.. I can't let you do that."

He growls a bit before rushing towards to her, she shot another 5 arrows and they all hit him in the leg making him fall over.

You were fascinated in them fighting, you had never seen anything like it! You couldn't stop watching, but something stopped that.

The 'bad' person was now coming for you.

"M/N run!" Puffy calls out and jumps onto bads back which distracts him from you.

You didn't want to leave her to do it by herself so you were thinking, until you remembered you had a axe in your backpack.

This would be a really good thing or bad, because this bad creature keeps moving, he could accidentally get Puffy, but it's a risk he would have to take.

So he grabbed the axe and threw it, hitting bad right in the heart, blood went on yours and puffys clothes and she looked shocked.

She got off the persons back as he disappeared and walked over to you. Taking your hand she said, "let's go home..."

You nod still a bit shaken up and leave looking back at the crime scene. After a 5 minute walk you finally get back to the house.

"He will be back M/N.. and we will be prepared. But first I need you to get changed, Okay?"

You nod slowly and walk into the bathroom to shower. You looked into the mirror and saw a figure behind you. So you looked back but no one. Must of been your imagination.

———————————————————————————

A chair was thrown across the room.

"I was this close! But stupid Puffy came out of nowhere! I will get this M/N person to join the Eggpire and seeing as he was close to Puffy, we might be able to get her to join to..."

———————————————————————————
Next- Karl.

(SO! Many of you liked the Philza one shot, like really liked, so after the Karl request, I'll make another part! MAYBE, after I've finished with this I'll make a proper fan fiction based on that one shot, only if you would like it!)