𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕏 𝔾𝔼𝕆ℝ𝔾𝔼.

Title- Discord.
Words- 600+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where Both George and Dream have a crush on M/N and to stop arguments they tell him.

—————————————————————————

George, Dream and Sapnap were streaming together. They would normally stream with their friend M/N but today he was to busy.

They decided to do a Q&A as they wanted to do something different from Minecraft. They had already done a couple of questions, things like pets and favorite foods. But one question really got them stumped.

It was Sapnaps turn to chose a question so he was scrolling through them. He found one that he thought would be a funny kind of joke, they wouldn't actually reveal it on stream?

"Hey this one, do you have a crush on anyone?"

Sapnap laughed a couple of times while saying the sentence before starting them of by saying No.

George and Dream has been quite during this, making Sapnap stop laughing.

"Guys did you hear the question?"

"Yeah, yeah I did, and I do."

George reply's to Sapnap while He just sits their in shock. George has a crush and don't tell him? Ouch.

"Well... Dream?"

"Yeah..."

———————————————————————————

It was after stream and the boys were still in a discord chat. Sapnap kept pestering them about their crushes, trying to make them spill the beans.

After about half an hour George finally cracked, he couldn't take Sapnaps wining anymore.

"Okay, Fine, I'll tell you who it is as long as Dream does to."

Dreams silent for a moment before replying, "should we do it at the same time?"

"If it makes you feel better.."

"Okay.. three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"M/N."

They all sit their. What. The. Fuck.

This wasn't good. No this was really bad. They couldn't possibly have a crush on the same person could they? I mean it is possible but they couldn't right? No...

"I'm just going to leave.. you need to talk about this.. now."

Sapnap leaves the call leaving george and Dream alone. This wasn't awkward at all...

———————————————————————————

They had found a solution. They were both going to confess to M/N and let him decide who he liked instead of them fighting it out. But they both agreed that this wouldn't affect their friendship no matter who he chose.

They both sent very detailed messages to M/N about their feelings and would wait by the phone to see if M/N replied.

M/N had just got back from work. So he went for a shower and checked his phone. He had a couple of messages but the ones that really stood out were the two paragraphs he got from both Dream and George.

Now M/N has had the biggest crush on both of them for forever now. And seeing that both of them just confessed their feelings to him caused him to freak out.

They both liked him? Why? He didn't care about that now, he listed wanted to tell them. So that's what he did. Instead of replying he went straight into discord and called them.

They picked up after a couple rings and you said one word.

"Yes!"

"What?" Dream says.

"Yes! I will go out with you! Both of you!"

"Wait both?" George pitches in the conversation.

"Yes! I can't believe both of you actually like me.. wait.. are you alright if I... if I date you both?"

There was silence for a while before they both spoke out at the same time.

"Yes."

———————————————————————————
Next- Sapnap.

Didn't really like this one, I can't really do more then one person but I will try for you guys! And no the Sapnap one is not part two where they will kill him there are still more request from when I last opened them!