𝕋𝔼ℂℍℕ𝕆𝔹𝕃𝔸𝔻𝔼 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Lift.
Words- 800+
Request- No.
TW- Swearing?
Description- M/N friend F/N sets M/N up on a blind date, little did he know he would get stuck in a lift with that blind date.

—————————————————————————

"Come on M/N! You've been single since you broke up with that random girl!"

F/N sat on the sofa next to M/N who was scrolling through Twitter, liking a post every now and then.

"M/N are you even listening!?"

"I stopped listening when you started talking."

"M/N I'm trying to set you up on a date! Your touch deprived! I can get you a lovely date at that fancy restaurant that opened last week!"

"It's not my fault the girlfriend I had turned out to be a lesbian!"

"Hmp...they have F/F."

"F/F?"

"Yes... but you don't wanna go on this date so I guess you won't be able to get any..."

"But, F/F is very rare, you don't find it anywhere but England..."

"Yeah..." They gets up from the sofa, "I'm just gonna go to bed," They walk slowly, "and sleep...Fore-"

"Okay! Okay, I'll go on this stupid date! But not just girls, every time you pick a girl! I don't want them anymore!"

"Okay, Okay calm down! I'll get you someone else, jeez."

They walk of faster this time and shut the door. This was going to be a long day.

———————————————————————————

The next day came by quickly, by the time you were up, F/N was in the kitchen.

"Ah, M/N that's where you are! I got you a date, it's with a boy called techno? It's at 7pm tonight, he will pick you up."

"Already, sheesh that was quick..." you mutter under your breath.

Unfortunately for you 7pm came by rather fast, you had gotten into suitable clothing, as you were going to a posh restaurant, and messed your hair up so it atleast looks alright.

"Ready to go? Do you have your keys?"

"Yes, god, it seems like your more excited about this date then me."

Before they could answer a knock rung throughout the house.

You hesitate for a moment before opening the door fully.

"Hello?" A monotone voice says.

"Hi..."

F/N sighs, "M/N this is Technoblade, Technoblade this is M/N," they push you out of the door. "Now go have fun," they slam the door for a second before opening it up again, "and bring me back some F/F!"

After they finished with the door you and Techno stand there in silence.

"So-" you both start at the same time.

Awkward...

"The taxis waiting..." he says after a minute or two.

"Okay.."

You both walk side by side and into the lift. He presses the 1 button and stands back next to you.

"So um.. I'm M/N.."

"Technoblade."

More silence...

"So technoblade.. do you have a job?"

He was about to answer when The was a small crash.

"What the fuck.." you say under your breath.

He sighs, "the lift just broke..."

"But... F/F.."

"Stupid thing, I just wanna farm potatoes..."

"Farm potatoes?" You say sitting down, there's no doubt you would be in there for a while.

"Minecraft."

"You play?"

"Yeah.. you could say that."

A bit confused about the last statement, you shrugged it of. Maybe this was a conversation point?

"What's your favorite thing about Minecraft?" He looks at you then sits on the opposite side.

"I get to kill people in bedwars... that's pretty fun.."

"Hmm...how about the least favorite thing?"

"The government."

"There's a government in Minecraft?"

"Yeah.. my friends make me roleplay with them.."

"That's weird."

"That's what I said, but they said 'if you want clout' and who turns down good clout?"

You laugh, "So you wanna be known?"

"Maybe, but sometimes it's better to be a secret."

You and him clicked talking about Minecraft, you don't know why, but he was a very interesting person. He liked history a lot, and has a English degree.

By the time you finished it must of been 12:00pm, F/N should be worried by now.

Just as you thought that the lift started moving again. And when it was at your destination you turned to Technoblade.

"That was a good first date Mr. blade."

"It was alright for a nerd."

"Do you mind if I get your number?"

"I suppose I could let you borrow it for now..."

You smile "I hope we can do this again sometime, maybe we could actually go to that restaurant."

"Maybe..."

You peck his cheek "night Mr. blade."

You walk of and turn round to a bright red techno.

———————————————————————————

Next- George.