𝔹𝔸𝔻𝔹𝕆𝕐ℍ𝔸𝕃𝕆 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ)

Title- Houses!
Words- 500+
Request- No.
TW- None!
Description- Where bad and M/N have a competition to see who's house is better.

—————————————————————————-

Bad and M/N were streaming Minecraft. All they were doing was building some houses and seeing who's was better. M/N thought he would win. While bad thought he would win.

They were both muted on discord and had a big wall set up so they couldn't see each other's houses.

"Right, so I think I'm going to make a house for bad with colors like red, black and white? Sound good chat?"

The chat was filled with some saying yes and some saying simp.

"Chat I'm not a simp I just think it can make me win!"

Now let's make it out of wool because we're not in The dream smp and no one will burn it down.

———————————————————————————-

With Bad he was still thinking of what to do.

"Maybe I could do a little cottage? Or maybe a house that is F/C (favorite color.)? Yeah we will go with that."

———————————————————————————-

They both finally finished the houses, both looking extremely like what the other persons skin looked like.

They unmuted them self's on discord and began with the judging.

"Hello again!"

"Ready to lose Mr. Halo?"

"That will be hard cause I'm going to win!"

"Sure you are! Now let's go into survival mode and get rid of this wall."

You both get into survival after putting some food into your inventory and put some things into the chat to make the wall disappear.

When it finally does you both are just still. Silence. The house they both looked really similar.

"Did you... did you put a muffin on top of your house?"

"Yeah... why."

"No reason..."

You both just sit there fo a solid minute before looking around the houses. You started with yours.

"So if you go through the door you get some stairs and two rooms, the living room with a sofa and books, then the kitchen with chests and food. If you go upstairs there are also two rooms. One room is Bad themed and one room is Skeppy themed. Oh and in the back garden there's lots of flowers and over there is a swingy chair!"

"Wow..."

You smirk a little knowing you impressed him, and knowing you were going to win. He clears his throat and leads you to his house.

"So.. There are three floors on the bottom is a living room, kitchen and I tried to do a bathroom, didn't work out very well. While on the top floor we have 2 bedrooms, one is for me and one is for you. But when you go on the very top floor, there is a attic where all your armory and diamonds and things go."

"Oh.. you actually did really good bad."

"Thank you! Now we just need the chat to vote who did better."

(Go on then, vote!——————————————>)

"Hey while the chat votes, why don't we build another house that's what we built combined?"

"Oh my god! Yes! The house should look like a mansion!"

"We should Oh my god I'm so ready for this!"

———————————————————————————-
Next- George.

(It's short because I didn't really know what to do, and any ideas for what the George oneshot should be about? REMEMBER TO READ MY OTHER BOOK!)