𝔻𝔸𝔻!𝕊ℂℍ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕋 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Never leaving.
Words- 600+
Request- Yes!
TW- Death, Swearing, mentions of suicide.
Description- M/N is Schlatts husband and when Schlatt dies, M/N try's to be with him forever but fails. But because of M/N strong connection with Schlatt, others then ghostbur, M/N can see him.

(Minecraft AU)

—————————————————————————-

Ever since M/N heard the news of schlatts death he hadn't been the same.

He may not have been the best husband but he helped you when times were tough. He may of also left your son on somebody else's doorstep, but you got him back. It also may have caused lots of arguments, but you loved him.

It was his son who actually told him the news.

"I'm so sorry, pa."

You had been in denial for weeks.. well.. that was until you got a idea.. just a small one..

He found some rope when clearing out jschlatts office, he didn't know why he had it. But it was a good find..

I think we all know what he was doing with that rope.. well let's just say, it didn't really work out.

"Dad!? Are you home!?"

No not now.. he didn't want tubbo to see him like this.. he had to think and fast.. maybe just do it quickly and you won't have to see your baby boys expression? Yeah.. that will work.

"Dad?" Tubbo asks walking through the door.

"Shit.."

"D-Dad.. what are you... what are you doing?"

"Tubbo.. I just wanna be with Schlatt."

"Dad... Schlatt was a bad man.. he didn't deserve you so just get down from the chair.. and we can sort it out.." tubbo says taking a step closer.

"HE WASNT BAD! H-he wasn't bad he was just.. he was just misunderstood!"

"Stop trying to protect him! He was a selfish dictator! He didn't even deserve you dad!" Tubbo takes another step closer.

"Oh please! Who became just like him when he died huh? Who exiled there best friend and drove everyone around them insane! Atleast your father didn't betray me! When he died you did nothing! Nothing!"

"Dad.. please.. I don't want you to die! Your all I have left dad... please." He falls to his knees, "please.."

"I'm sorry tubbo, your just going to have to live with it."

"Enough!" A new voice calls out. "M/N get down from there this instant and apologize to our son! I may have not been the best father when I was alive... but that doesn't mean I can't be when I'm dead!"

M/N recognized that voice.. the voice he fell in love with, the goat man who faints every time he gets scared and has random little nose twitches because of his goat like features.

"I-I... tubbo.."

M/N gets down from the chair and runs over to his son.

"I'm so sorry tubbo! I'm so, so, so sorry! I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't.. I'm sorry." By now there both crying there eyes out, one afraid there other parent will die, one afraid that he might of lost his son forever.

———————————————————————————-

After the little father, son crying session they needed some calming time, where it was just the two of them doing something... happy.

"Hey I'm going to get the popcorn."

"Okay."

Tubbo gets up from the sofa and into the kitchen while you blankly stare into space.

"You did well.."

"Schlatt..."

"I'm here don't worry.."

"Where, where are you..?"

"Turn around."

You turned your head to the seat next to you and there sat Schlatt in all his glory.

"Schlatt.."

"I'm right here... and I'll never leave you again..."

———————————————————————————-
Next- Big Brother Karl!

(Okay guys! That's all the updates you will get today, maybe... I might be able to do ones in the morning or at night, but I will definitely do a lot more on weekends!)