𝕊𝔸ℙℕ𝔸ℙ 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (edited)

Title- together against the world.
Words- 900.
Request- No.
TW- Dont think so-
Description- M/N surprises his boyfriend by coming to the dream smp meet up with everyone.
—————————————————————————

You were just on the sofa scrolling through Twitter when you get a text from your boyfriends friend.

———————————————————————————

Dream.

Hey! I don't know if Nick told you but the whole Smp are going to be doing a meet up and we were wondering if you could come and surprise sapnap there?

Hello! Of course I will come! Where will it be?

Great! We are all going to a hotel in Montecarlo. (France).

I heard that is really nice! I will buy my ticket now, how long are we staying?

For 2 weeks. Everyone has booked a ticket for May 17th.

👍

———————————————————————————

You were excited. Surprised but excited. Montecarlo? That place is mega expensive.

You go into your room and find the laptop and sit on your bed while booking a flight. 4 days till the trip. 4 days until you meet your boyfriend for the first time ever.

After you booked the flight you went to bed dreaming about what will happen for those two weeks.

———————————————————————————

You couldn't sleep. You've been up all night thinking about what you need to pack, and what's goin to happen when you get there.

Dream texted you again saying sapnap was going to be there on May 18th so you had a day to prepare for the surprise.

You were going to pack the things you didn't need right now like, some photos and some of your clothes as you didn't need all of them right now. But instead you panicked and now your at the shop.

Pulling the cart around you buy things that you probably didn't need. You brought a kazoo for god sake.

Getting home you looked at the items you brought.

You found a suitcase with pandas on it, and it reminded you of sapnap so you brought it.

———————————————————————————

After days of stressing it was finally May 17th. The day you fly out to Montecarlo. Dream gave you the address of the hotel and said that you would meet him there.

So you walk out your house making sure you have everything and getting into a taxi.

After a half an hour drive your at the airport.

You go through the usual stuff. And finally board the plane for a 6 hour flight. And you should get there at 8:00pm (Montecarlo time).