ℙℍ𝕀𝕃ℤ𝔸 𝕏 ℂℍ𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (NEW STORY!)

Nobody really fears death until it comes to it. Some people may say they are but in reality they are afraid of what comes after. Was it heaven? Was it hell? Or was it just... silence. Nobody knew. And that was what fascinated M/N L/N about it.

Death was something that M/N wanted to learn more about. The different ways people die, how they died and what comes after death. It was just very.. intriguing.

Many people feared him. Maybe because of his weird obsession, or maybe because he was very loud and obnoxious all the time. He didn't know, but he stayed away to make the people happy.

Maybe that was one of the main reasons nobody wanted him. Since a young age he had been all alone. He didn't know who his family was, or where they were. Heck! He didn't even know if he had a family.

So he stayed away from everyone, slowly distancing himself from the villagers and townsfolk. But every now and then he would visit the Park. So he could Play and feel like a normal Kid. It never lasted.

Some kids were mean and picked on him when he tried to talk to them. Some were just scared and ran to their parents crying, and their parents would look at him in fear, running to their car.

Slowly, he left the park alone to, fading away into the shadows, left to find food for himself and fight mobs away. He's had many times were he was close to death.

Trying to find food wasn't as easy as you would think. If you wanted apples you would have to climb up tall trees, careful not to fall and injure yourself. If you wanted anything else you would have to sneak into villages and steal it trying not to get caught.

It was hard, until someone came and helped you. He looked quite young, like he was around his early 20s, and wore a green kimono with a bucket hat and weird looking shoes. He had black wings, that spread out whenever he wanted and looked like a genuinely happy person.

He helped you when you nearly drowned, petty way to die huh? That's what you thought to but you couldn't help it. You couldn't swim. You just tried to get something you dropped in the water, thinking it would be shallow, it wasn't.

He must of been flying around, taking in the scenery when he spotted you. Flapping your arms around and your head popping from in and out of the water.

You didn't mind that was the first time he met you, you were actually glad that someone had saved you in the first place. If he hadn't you didn't know where you would be now.

On the shore was the first time You interacted with the man. You didn't say much as you haven't had human interaction for years, but you said things like your name and age, where your parents were and how you got here.

He was very kind about it and even listened to you rant on about your interests, which only you do when talking to yourself. You learned a lot about him on the shore.

His name was Philza and he lived in a place quite far from here. He said he was hated on as a child like you for his wings, but secretly they were just jealous that they couldn't fly like him. He also said that he would visit you the next couple of days, to make sure your alright and give you food and water.

So that's what he did, he brung you things like bread and Steak, he also kept you company, making up games and listening about each other's past.

He grew quite fond of you. Coming to the beach almost everyday to have a chat and make some things. It never grew old. Sometimes he would take you out for a flight. Putting you on his back while flying looking around at the towns and people.

One day, your very own wings started to grow in to, they weren't the same color as Philzas, they were white, but you still loved them, and when they grew in fully you and him would go on flights together as a 'bonding time.'

One day you would never forget though. The day when Phil asked you if you wanted to be his son. You were just simply sitting on the clouds together looking down at the world when he blurted out the question.

It must of been on his mind for a while, but to be honest it was on yours to. You never had proper parents so this was a good day to start afresh and not disappoint him.

You may not go on your daily flights or make up games together now that you will live together, but you get to relive your childhood. This time with a proper dad and maybe in the future a proper family.

But all good things come to a end...