𝕊𝔸ℙℕ𝔸ℙ 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- it will all be okay..
Words-
Request- Yes!
TW- Sadness 😔 Swearing.
Description- One of sapnaps streamer friends, M/N comforts him when he feels excluded from the dream team.

(In the request the person said friend? So I didn't know if they wanted platonic or not so I decided that they just won't say what their relationship is and just cuddle.)

—————————————————————————

M/N was streaming Minecraft, he was building a tiny home so that everyone on the smp had there own customized room. He was in the middle of doing Erets
When a knock was heard.

"I'm streaming!" He yelled like Tommyinnit.

The door opened anyway and there stood sapnap tears at his eyes threatening to spill. He muted on discord and turned his face cam off.

"What happened are you okay?"

Sapnap sniffs a little and wipes his cheek with the end of his sleeve, "Can you end the stream.. please?" He says in a quiet voice.

"Of course I can." You say giving a sympathetic look.

He gives a small smile,only enough so that you could see he was grateful, and walked out of your room.

"Hello everyone, something came up and I'm going to have to leave the stream early, I will be continueing this tomorrow so stay tuned for that! I love you all, mwah!"

You click the end stream button, checking twice that it's actually Of before walking into Sapnaps room.

You knock the door twice, no answer, so you knock again, "sapnap?" You say opening the door.

Your greeted with him with his head in his arms, supposedly crying, on his chair.

"Aww sapnap come here, what's happened to you hun? Your normally the chill one while im Of crying in the corner." M/N said walking over to sapnap, picking him up so that he is sat facing you but with his head on your shoulder.

"I-it's Dream a-nd g-george, they we-re act-I-ng like I wasn't e-ven the-re."

"Aww sappy, they love you, I promise." He lifts his head from your shoulder.

"B-but I eve-n told t-them I w-was there, wh-en Dream j-join-ed the ca-ll they shou-ted each-others names, a-nd when I sa-id Dre-ams t-they just ingnore-d me."

"They ignored you?"

"Y-Yeah, I-I had to s-say my own nam-e."

"Oh sapnap, when you feel left out you could always stream with me, leave those mother fuckers, who needs them anyway?"

He gives a small chuckle. "T-thank you-u."

After about a hour, sapnap falls asleep on your lap, so you pick him up and tuck him into the bed opening up Twitter.

A bunch of notifications were about you and sapnap and how both of you left the streams rather quickly, so you decided to tweet out about it.

@M/N (M/N_THE_BUILDER) ✅ 4mins ahi
Hello everyone! I'm glad that you are worried about me and sapnap, but just know we are both fine, something just came up and we had to leave early! I hope you understand and respect our privacy, Thank you!
❤️1.2k 💬719 🔄528

Sighing at your phone you click on the stream George did earlier today. George and sapnap were doing random things when the sound went of signaling that someone joined the call.

"DREAM!"

"GEORGE!"

"DREAM!...sapnap.."

"Sick bastards.." he had to say his name himself.

After about 5 minutes dream and George were of maybe not purposely ignoring sap.

Suddenly, someone left the call, probably sapnap, and George and dream didn't notice for around half an hour.

That's were you decided you had enough.

M/N stormed into saps room waking him up.

"Get up sap, we are going to travel a bit.."

———————————————————————————

Next- Ranboo.

(I will do the dream request later, but I want to atleast right one one shot for everyone before going into triples. Also triple update, maybe another one? POG?)