All x reader pt.2

M/N stood at the top of L'manberg peering down at the destruction that was caused. Everything was in ruins and explosions still went off in every direction.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Dream spoke out standing besides him. "We finally won! L'manberg is destroyed, there's no turning back!"

M/N lets out a shaky breath and slowly faces Dream looking at him with wide eyes.

"What have you done?" M/N asks while Dream holds a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean by that M/N? I did what you wanted! What we wanted!"

"Oh please this is far from what we wanted."

Dream faces M/N and puts a hand on his shoulder only for the other male to brush it off.

"If I remember correctly, you were the one who said L'manberg was a waste of space so go ahead! Tell me This isn't what we wanted."

"It isn't what we wanted Dream are you insane!?"

"Is something wrong with you M/N? Your acting different. From what I remember you wanted nothing but L'manberg to be destroyed and now it is and you have the audacity to tell me I shouldn't be doing this!?" Dream shouts walking away from the other.

"This is to far, people are going to get hurt!"

"Like they weren't before!?" The man scoffs walking back and putting a hand up to the cracked mask. "You know.. you should of stayed in that little cottage of yours acting like a fucking princess! You've changed, and around here, we don't like that."

"Dream please.."

"You had a chance to become great and you swept it all away.. I think it's about time you leave," the man grabs the other by the shirt pulling them closer and starts talking to them in a hushed tone, "and if you ever, ever try to stop me again there will be bigger problems then a blown up town got it?... Got it!?"

The smaller nods, tears threatening to spill.

"Good.. now leave." Dream says before shoving M/N out of his way and walking up to where the bombs were being set off.

He stayed there for a moment watching the man he once knew to be a kind and loyal person before turning his back to him and walking the opposite direction.

This wasn't Dream, and what he was doing isn't right, he was going to find a way to stop it.

The man finally makes it back down to what's left of L'manberg and stares at the rubble for a moment. It shouldn't of come to this, This was his fault. He left he shouldn't of left-

"Hey... Hello?"

The man was suddenly pulled out of his own thoughts by a voice. He knew that voice somewhere, where was it from?

"M/N? What- what are you doing back? I thought, we thought you- your back!"

The man looks up from the spot he was staring at and stares at the stranger before him.

"..Sapnap. Why? Why has he done this?"

"I don't, I don't know man but hey!" He cups the other mans cheek so that he would look him in the eye. "Your here now and we can stop him! Together!"

"..."

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's to late Sap. Have you looked around? This place is destroyed, nothing but a distant memory. Even if we did stop him nothing would be gained out of it."

"W-What? What are you saying!? Your saying we should let him get away with it!?"

"Why would you wanna stop him anyway? Didn't you follow his every command, follow him like a lap dog?"

"That was 2 years ago M/N! He has changed, he is a monster."

"Well, if he's a monster there is no stopping him they do nothing but fight and I'm not willing to let myself get killed over a man I used to know. If you want to stop him be my guest, but I won't be able to help you." M/N shouts staring at the other one last time before walking away, he wasn't going to get mixed up in this shit again. At least not today.

A/N
Yeah so this was kind of rushed but atleast it's a update I guess ;-;
Let me know what I should do next.
Constructive criticism is appreciated:))