𝕊𝔸ℙℕ𝔸ℙ 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕏 𝕂𝔸ℝ𝕃 (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ.)

Here you go you simps! (Link is also in my bio!)
https://discord.gg/hkzdDa8pCC

———————————————————————————

Title- Cooking Fails.
Words- 700+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where M/N, Karl and Sapnap do a cooking stream together.

—————————————————————————

Today you, Karl and Sapnap were doing a cooking stream on your channel. You didn't get as much viewers as them and they wanted to help you out so they chose yours.

You decided that all of you were making cookies. It was simple and they tasted nice so why not? The ingredients were already set up so you were just waiting for the boys.

You were scrolling through Twitter when there was a knock at the door. Opening it up Karl and sap stood at the door way. You let them in and told them about what you were doing today.

"Okay ready? I'm about to start the stream."

They both nod and your stream starts. In the title you made sure to add Sapnap and Karl's name so that you would get more ✨clout✨. (I'm gay for the clout.)

You greeted your chat while seeing people pile in. After getting quite a lot of viewers you started the stream properly.

"Hello! Welcome everyone how are we all?.. good, good. What are we doing today? Well! If you didn't see the title we have two, beautiful guests with me. Who are they? Well the they would be Karl Jacobs and Snapmap!"

They both go into view of the camera and say their hellos.

"Karl do you wanna day what we are doing?"

"I.. I don't know what we are doing."

"Karl, Karl we talked about this.." You gesture over to the ingredients and Karl just laughs. This was kind of obvious.

"Cooking stream!"

"At! That's right we are doing a cooking stream! We are going to be making cookies because, what could go wrong with cookies?"

—————————————————————————

Lots of things can go wrong with cookies.

—————————————————————————

"So lets get started!"

You grab everyone a apron so they don't get any food on them and get the recipe up. Sapnap stands to the left of you as Karl stands to the right.

You all have separate bowls and start with the first step. After that you move on to the second and so on. This all goes good until you have to put the eggs in.

"Okay let's do it together.. three.."

"Two.."

"One.."

Everyone bashed there fork against the egg making it crack and puts it in the bowl.

"NO!" Sapnap and Karl yell in unison as you just look at them.

"My hand just decided it didn't want to carry the egg anymore and now there's egg shell everywhere!"

Sapnap yells about having egg shell all over his batter while Karl just pouts.

"What about you Karl..?"

You try to hold in your laughter as Karl crosses his arms. He then points to the side and all you can see is the egg... on the counter.

This time you couldn't help but laugh. Karl had completely missed the bowl and instead it went all over the counter and floor.

Sapnap soon joins in the laughter confused to how he even missed it in the first place. Karl just looks away while M/N gets some tissue to wipe it up.

—————————————————————————

After the egg incident everything went downhill.

M/N had put the flour away but they need it so the dough didn't stick to the table. Sapnap went to get it and when he found it he did a little run back. This caused him to fall over slightly, saving some of the flour but not all.

He had flour in his hair for the rest of the stream.

Secondly they had put their cookies in the oven and sat down just talking to the chat while it cooked. They were supposed to cook for 30 minutes. Or so Karl thought. They were actually supposed to be in for half of that, 15.

So when they went to check on them, well let's just say they were done.

"Karl you said they had to be in for thirty this says fucking 15!"

M/N looks disappointed at Karl's mistake while Karl just looks at the cookies laughing. Sapnap was also near the cookies.

"Should I try one?"

"Sapnap no that's just plain stupid."

Sapnap picks up one of the burnt cookies and eats nearly the whole thing as M/N and Karl watch in horror.

"What? It isn't actually that bad, it just adds flavor!"

—————————————————————————

He was sick the rest of the weekend and they both had to look after him.

—————————————————————————
Next- Ranboo.

Song suggestion- ABBA: dancing queen. (Fucking banger mate, or the money one!)

JOIN THE DISCORD!!!