𝕊𝕂𝔼ℙℙ𝕐 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Flirting.
Words- 800+
Request- Yes!
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where M/N and Quackity flirt with each other causing fans to ship them and skeppy gets jealous.

—————————————————————————

M/N was a big streamer and youtuber with over 1 million followers. He normally played anything his fans or friends wanted him to play and today his friend Quackity wanted him to play Minecraft.

Apparently it would be him, Quackity and Skeppy. You had known Skeppy for the longest time, mostly because he was your boyfriend. Quackity and the fans didn't know that though.

M/N was in his room setting up everything he needed for his stream when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Skeppy poked his head through the door and smiled.

"Have you got snacks I don't know where mine are."

You sigh and push you rolling chair back so you could get to the draw. Opening it there were all assortments of snacks. You got one you think he'd like and give them to him.

After grabbing them he quickly runs out the room probably because he had a stream to start. Or just cause he's skeppy.

You roll your eyes and press the start stream button. Your loading screen disappears and there is just your face in the corner.

"Hello everyone! How are we all?... what are we doing today? Well I have no clue Quackity just said to get on this server he sent me. Wait hold on let me just hide so you don't see the server- okay. Right I should join the discord call their in."

You join Quackity and skeppys discord call immediately greeted by them shouting at each other. When there done you decided to say hi.

"What the fuck?"

"Ah hola mi amor your looking very handsome today."

Quackity character comes running up to you and crouching.you do the same, crouching and uncrouching. Skeppys character then comes over and punches Quackity back.

"What was that for man?"

"What are we doing?"

"We'll have you noticed what server we are in Mr skeppy."

"No?"

"We are in the dream smp! You know how Schlatt got snuck in, we are doing the same with M/N!"

"What I'm sorry no we are not, I'm leaving, last time that happened dream nearly got cancelled-"

"Come on M/N! It will be fun- Please."

"...fine... but dream doesn't really know me so if I get kicked out I don't care."

"Great come on M/N! I will hold your hand."

"Quackity we are in a fucking game."

You roll your eyes and follow Quackity to were he's going. Skeppy was behind the both of you being suspiciously quiet. Something was definitely wrong. You paid no mind to it though and just thought it was because he's eating the snacks you gave him.

"We need to set spawn Q."

"I know where you can M/N follow me!"

Skeppy called out rushing up to your character.

"Okay?"

You both follow skeppy to were some beds are and instead of setting spawn you accidentally slept in it.

"Oh shit Wait-"

"Oh ho ho move over M/N..."

Quackity clicks the bed next to you getting in it as well making you scream.

"WAIT QUACKITY NO- actually I mean-"

———————————————————————————

The whole stream was just you and Quackity flirting with Skeppy being suspiciously quiet. You were confused. Why was he so quiet all of a sudden? He was normally loud and chaotic making fun of Quackity.

You decided that it was time to go. Dream never logged on so he didn't see you which was a surprise. You left the discord call as they Quackity was going to stream for a bit longer and talked to your chat.

"So chat that was that. The dream smp its very weird. Mostly the people- anyway I hope you enjoyed, thank you for all the donations and shit. I guess this is goodbye for now! Peace out motherfuckers!"

You ended the stream and made sure Skeppys was finished to before going into his room.

"Skeppy?"

Opening the door you see skeppy on his chair typing something on his phone. Suddenly you get a notification which meant skeppy must of tweeted something.

"Skeppy? You were really quiet in the stream are you okay."

Skeppy just pouts and looks in the other direction like a big baby.

"Skeppy.."

You poke his cheek and crouch down to his level trying to get him to talk to you.

"Fine if you won't to talk to me I'll just take my snacks back-"

"No! There my snacks!"

You laugh and face him. He had quickly took the snacks and was hugging them tightly.

"So skep.. why were you quiet your normally making my eardrums bleed."

"Because... I don't like Quackity."

"Wait- Skeppy are you jealous?"

"Yes. Very much. Mostly because you did it back."

"Aw. Okay, I'll refrain from flirting with anyone but you."

"Good."

"Now let's see what you tweeted."

"Wait-"

Skeppy @skeppy. 4min ago
I hate all men. Especially the ones I streamed with.

❤️68.9k 💬27.7k 🔂14.1k

———————————————————————————
Next- Tommyinnit.