𝕎𝕀𝕃𝔹𝕌ℝ𝕊𝕆𝕆𝕋 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Love or host.
Words- 1200+
Request- No.
TW- None.
Description- As a joke Austin invites a boy on to Wilbur's Love or host, not thinking anything of it.

(Random names because I can't think of the other girls also the show might not be accurate so don't come at me. AND minx will not be in there because I have no idea what her personality is like.)

—————————————————————————

Mr Wilbur soot. A famous youtuber that M/N has watched for what seems like forever. M/N always liked watching him doing the you laugh you lose and most of his content really.

He was always the main inspiration to why you started you channel, it had 1.5 million subscribers at the moment, but your views were going up. The thing you did the most was building. From houses to bakery's. You name it M/N built it.

Some people find M/N content boring, but some people like to go along with him making big buildings.

He was editing a video he had done about making a office building when he got a ping. He only had his notifications on for the youtubers Wilbur played with.

So he grabbed his phone to look at the notification. And to his surprise it was Austin, which was weird, he never messaged you?

Hello! I don't know if you knew but Wilbur soot will be on a love or host in a couple days and we need one more person, I asked the other ladies, and they said we should have a boy to spice things up a bit. Some suggest that you should join so, would you care to be on Wilbur soots love or host?

Hello! Of course I would love to be on Wilbur's love or host! I've watched many people on love or host before!

Great! You seem to know all about it, so one more thing. Will you be picking Love or host?

Definitely Love.
———————————————————————————

The day came for Wilbur's love or host, you made sure to clean your room and pick out the best outfit you had. Then you set up your PC and joined the discord call.

You already knew it started as you got the notification that Austin was streaming. But you weren't late as Austin was still muted.

"Okay! Now everyone is here! Welcome to Love or host! The game where we try and find love for a famous celebrity! Before we introduce the ladies, let's meet the main character. Everyone give it up for mister Wilbur soot!"

Everyone cheers as a curly haired boy turns his camera on, Austin gave you more details such as, when introducing everyone, your camera would be of. But when he introduces you, as you will be going last, you would turn your camera on and surprise, not only Wilbur, but the chat to.

"So Wilbur please introduce yourself to the wonderful ladies!"

"I'm Wilbur soot, I'm a Minecraft youtuber who mostly does role play, i promise its not what it sounds like, and I'm 24 years old."

"So lets get started with round one! If you didn't know already, introduce yourself! After that Wilbur will pick the bottom three, then chat will vote who goes home! So let's start with you, Gabriella!"