ℚ𝕌𝔸ℂ𝕂𝕀𝕋𝕐 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

If I made a discord would y'all join? I made one before but then something happened with it and I had to delete my account so I have a new one. Just a question so I know if I should make one.

Anyway, sorry for not updating for a couple days!

———————————————————————————

Title- Tiktok.
Words- 600+
Request- Yes!
TW- None.
Description- Where M/N wants cuddles but Quackity is streaming so he makes a TikTok about it and makes his chat shout at him until he gives in.

—————————————————————————

Quackitys fans already knew about you and absolutely loves you. Sometimes it even makes Quackity annoyed because they love you more then him. But he was also glad that you didn't get any hate from it.

Today he was streaming with some of his friends while M/N was watching from a different room. This was a routine for them and got used to it after a while.

Now M/N was normally okay with this routine. He would text Quackity in the middle of it sometimes but other then that, perfect. But today... well he was having none of that.

He didn't know what happened but he wanted cuddles. He was tired and had been caught up with work all day so all he wanted was sleep.

He texted Quackity but all he said back was 'I've only been streaming for a hour.' This made him annoyed. He got up from where he was sat and knocked on Quackitys door.

You hear some voices before someone opens the door. Quackity stood there with a sigh.

"Q I'm bored.."

"I'll be done later mi amor just.. go to sleep."

"I can't.."

"I'm sorry but I have to do this.. I won't be long okay?"

You pout and cross your arms, turning away from him. He laughs and kisses your cheek leaveing back into his room.

M/N didn't know what to do know, that was his only idea. Lots of people were watching his stream but they don't just watch his stream right.. they can draw and watch or sleep and watch... or maybe... go on tik tok?

Now that was a idea. He could just make a video and his fans can do what they do best! So it was decided.

He grabbed his phone and went onto TikTok clicking the plus button. He doesn't add a sound but instead just starts filming a normal video.

"Um.. hey.. this is my first TikTok and probably last but I need you to do something. Go onto quackitys stream and shout at him to give me cuddles. He won't give me any and I'm tired so do your thing my little minions!"

He laughs at himself and posts the TikTok, hoping that some people see it. He checks his phone every second and see that he has already got quite a lot of likes.

You click onto quackitys stream and take a look at the chat. There were some people doing what you said making some people catch on and do the same.

Quackity takes a look at the chat and sees a chant of people telling to end the stream because his boyfriend needs him. He sighs and looks at the camera.

"Is this what you want? Fine I'll end it but just know it's not my fault you won't be able to see my beautiful face anymore."

He laughs and closes up whatever he was doing. He then talks to chat for about 5 minutes before ending the stream.

He walks into the room your in and smiles. You may be annoying sometimes but he loves you. He sits down next to you as you cuddle up to him.

You loved moments like these as you didn't get them often. He was always busy streaming or he was with his friends.

"Hey Q?"

"Si?"

"I love you.."

He smiles, "I love me to."

———————————————————————————
Next- Sapnap and Karl.

Song suggestion- kikuo: kimi was dekinai ko.