2021

Hey everyone!

Before I say a few things about my book I'd just like to say i hope everyone is doing ok during this global panoramic (*pandemic it's a joke don't get mad). As well as starting out the new year semi ok besides everything going on.

Now to what i'm mostly going to talk about.

I have read everyone's comments about my book and let me say thank you to most of you for giving constructive criticism. I took it into consideration as i was editing the entire thing.

Some of you were a little more rude but it's the internet everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So please feel free to tell me to delete my book if that's how you truly feel lmao.

Anyways I'd also like to speak about my plot. In the beginning as most of you could tell I had a solid plot. As time went on I had all of these confusing plot twists, character changes (i even had two characters with the same name), and honestly very childish moments for Bella who was literally 21-23.

I am aware of my problems however I don't want to completely rewrite my book because it was something i WAS proud of. Now it's just something i wrote when i was like 13 and thought i was some amazing author because of this book alone.

As i was editing i tried to salvage what I could to make things a little less confusing with the plot as well as cut childish words and useless conversations between characters. With that in mind i still wanted to keep the original story line with the weird plot twists and all of these characters.

I was writing this book chapter by chapter and whenever i felt like it so as time went on and i gained more readers i felt like i had to one up the previous one. Hence why there are so many crazy, unrealistic events in each chapter.

While i begin to edit the monstrosity of a sequel i will be rewriting the second book entirely. If you do not care to read it, that is up to you but i still thank you for reading this book.

Thank you all of you truly. It's crazy that this book has almost 900k reads. ❤️