Chapter 24

"Back so soon Amore?" Tyler asked. I walked over to his desk and sat down on a chair in front of his desk.

"Couldn't get enough of you." I smiled.

"Come over here." He pushed back in his chair giving me access to his lap.

"No interruptions this time?" I asked knowing what I would have to do to get this stupid bug on his computer.

"No interruptions."

He swung my other leg on the other side of him so I was straddling him.

What am I doing with my life?

He started kissing me. I kissed back to make it more believable. He was trailing kisses down to my neck and once he found my spot I was gone. I bit my lip so no sound would come out, but a small moan did. When he heard that, it only made him more confident and eager. He stood up with my legs around his waist. He sat me on his desk his hands that were on my waist went higher slowly.

"Tyler." I breathed out.

"Hmm?" He asked still not stopping.

"Stop." He stopped, but right before he kissed me one more time.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go too far yet." Or ever.

"Ok, that's fine. I'll wait." Just then someone walked into his office.

"Son. Get your whore out so we can talk."

"She is not a whore dad and she will be staying." He lifted me off his desk and sat back down in his chair. Me still on his lap.

"Son I will not fight with you about this. Get. Her. Out." He gritted his teeth together. I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"I'll go Tyler. I'll see you later." I walked out. "Bye Rose."

"Bye Bella nice seeing you again." I smiled and made my way to the elevator. When I stepped in, I saw my bag and it reminded me of something. The bug. Fuck.

Oh, I fucked up bad.

I can't go back now he is having an important talk. I can't go back to Mr. King thought he'd kill me. Or worse fire me. I guess I'll wait.

...

"Miss You are still here?" The new receptionist asked. I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"You should go home it is getting late." She suggested.

"No, I can't. I need to uh see Mr. Carter."

"Ok, I'll call up to his assistant."

"Thank you." I waited until she came back.

"You can go up." I got up and grabbed my purse. I walked to the elevator. Not my smartest decision to stay until 7 at night for him to finish, but in my defense, I am not getting fired.

"Bella are you ok?" Rose asked and ran over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a little tired."

"Why didn't you go home. The receptionist said you were down there for 5 hours."

"I was waiting for Mr. Carter to finish whatever he was doing. I need to speak to him." She nodded.

"Well, he was done 3 hours ago. He is just finishing up paperwork now. You can go right in." I opened one of his doors slowly and quietly and walked in.

"Bella, what are you doing here?" He asked. His suit jack was off and on the back of his chair and the top two buttons on his shirt unbuttoned. His tie was loosely around his neck and his sleeves rolled up slightly.

"I have to talk to you." I walked over to his desk and sat in a chair in front of his desk.

"Why didn't you do it earlier? My father could've waited. You look tired."  Now I just need to come up with a way to get him out of this room for like five minutes.

"Do you think you can get me some water please?" He nodded. He pressed his intercom.

"Rose can you please-"

"No can you go get it."

"I don't think that is necessary, but for you of course." He stood up and left. How stupid could he be? I took out the bug quickly and quietly lifted up his computer. I put the bug underneath it and just in time.

"Here you go, baby?" He handed me a cup of water which I drank instantly. I guess I was thirsty. "Did you eat?" I shook my head.

"Ok come on we are going to eat." He grabbed his suit jacket and put it on. He held out his hand for me to take which I did. After I stood up, his arm instantly went around my waist pulling me close like he did yesterday.

"Rose I'll be leaving now please lock up my office when you leave?"

"Of course sir." She smiled at him before he led us into the elevator.

...

Tyler took me out to eat even though he wasn't hungry at all. He is really sweet, but I don't know.

"Did you like the gift I sent you the other day?" He asked as we were being driven to my place.

"You sent those clothes?" He just nodded.

"Thank you I love them." I smiled.

"No problem anything for you."

"I don't deserve you Tyler."

"What do you mean of course you do."

"I don't. You give me everything and I just give you... What do I even give you?"

"You gift me with your presence. This is why you should quit your job as Mr. King's assistant and be with me. You won't have to work another day in your life ever."

"I want to work for my money Tyler."

"I know you do, but it would mean a lot if you would."

"We are here Sir." The driver said.

"Ok, Steven. Thank you. Let me walk you in Bella." We both got out of the limo and walked up to my apartment. I remember walking the same path with Hunter. Stop thinking about him.

"Have a nice night Amore."

"you too." I smiled he gave me a quick peck on the lips and then he walked down the hallway.  I put my key into the hole and turned it.

"So you got a new boy toy?" Ryan asked when I turned to face him. He had a beer in his hand and a cigarette in the other.

"He isn't a boy toy."

"Don't think I don't know what goes on his office. Your dad tells me everything."

"Well tell him to stop snooping into my business. I told him I don't want anything to do with him."

"You may not want anything to do with him but he wants everything to do with you. He knows everything about Tyler Carter, Tyler Ross, Rose Smith, Hunter King, Noah Reed, Meadow, Lenny, and Peter Atkins."

•Edited•