Chapter 60

3 months later

Three months exactly to this day. It's been a long journey but I can finally get back to modeling.

It took a while. I feel like the universe does not want my modeling. Lenny got back a few months ago with Roy, his boyfriend, they have gotten really serious about their relationship. Honestly a little surprised it lasted this long.

Meadow however not so good. They are still together just not in as much 'love' as they were in before. I have no idea what is going on with them because Meadow doesn't call. She doesn't text or come to work. When I call her, she never picks up. I think I might be going over in a few days to see what is happening. Lenny can't even get a hold of her and he is Lenny for goodness sake.

Hunter still wants me to be his assistant but he stopped his pleading and begging. Or bribing as I put it. We haven't talked in a while which I understand he has been busy with his 10th girlfriend of July. The media has been counting and so have I. Not that it bothers me, his life is just more uh interesting.

He isn't the only one in the media though. Tyler Carter and Stephanie Long have announced their engagement. Stephanie pleaded her case and the judge bought that she was forced into doing what she did and should only serve a few weeks in jail. Pathetic I know. Sometimes I wish Hunter actually had cameras in his house.

I looked through the latest magazine for Celebrity News online. Just articles about relationships and such. Ads about skincare products and makeup.

Hunter King announces that he is in fact in love with someone!

I clicked on the link they provided and it led me to a video. It was Hunter sitting in a chair and he looked like he was in deep conversation with the reporter or whatever she is. I pressed play and waited a few seconds for it to start playing.

I didn't realize the volume was on the highest volume and an ad about Makeup started blasting. I quickly turned it down to a reasonable volume and let the ad play through since I couldn't skip it.

"Hello and Welcome back to Celebrity News. I'm Lisa and today we are joined by none other than Hunter King! Not only is he a businessman, but also an owner of the most famous and well-known clubs. And over the years he has also made himself known in the modeling world. Is there anything he can't do?" She smiled at the camera.

"Hi, Lisa," Hunter said and smiled.

"Good Evening Hunter. Can I call you Hunter?"

"Of course."

"Well, Hunter how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. How are you?" He asked and looked over at her.

"I'm amazing thank you for asking. So lately we have been hearing about your girlfriends. What is up with that?" She asked.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that I am no way, shape, or form proud of what I have done in the past few months."

"Do you wish you could have done anything differently?"

"No, because if I didn't I might not have had the chance to be on your show."

"What happened between you and Loren. No one really knows the whole story. She claimed she got kidnapped but is all that true or was it for the media?"

"I was at my club when it happened. However, I don't recall her ever being kidnapped. A friend of mine said Loren was following someone to a back room."

"Interesting and did you see the person?"

"No, I was with my friend having a drink."

"Ok well, I think that is it for now. Keep watching because when we get back we are going to talk about love interests." The screen turned black and then an ad popped up. I waited for it to play and then it returned to the interview.

"Welcome back everyone. If you just started watching, today we are with Hunter King." Hunter smiled at the camera. "Hunter, there have been some rumors going around."

"I've heard a few." Lisa laughed.

"So today we are going to go over one. And I have pictures to show," Hunter laughed when Lisa pulled out giant cardboard pieces with pictures glued to them. "We will start about 2 years ago. I believe this is around fall, the paparazzi got a few pictures of you inside of a small coffee shop called, The Coffee Café talking to a girl." She showed the picture to everyone and then to Hunter.

"I haven't gone there in a long time." He said as if he was remembering things.

"A few months later you are seen with yet another girl at that year's charity event. Her name was Bella Amore. Most of you know of her." Lisa showed the picture as she had done to the first one.

"Bella and I still talk," Hunter commented as he saw the photo. When the camera zoomed in on the photo, it was me leaving the event and talking to the news reporters or paparazzi.

I don't remember any of this but I guess it happened.

"We talked not that long ago actually. Maybe 2-3 months ago." Then Lisa kept going on and on about the pictures and when they were taken. It was very creepy but I guess that is what the News and Paparazzi do.

"So if you didn't realize already, I guess you could say fans of you believe that you and Bella Amore are dating." Lisa summed up. I looked at Hunter waiting for his answer.

"Well, it was an option at the time," An option? "She was my assistant and she helped me a lot for the months that she worked for me," I know I am a great helper. "But no we aren't dating." Whispers filled their room.

Lisa started asking a few more questions, and then she started saying her goodbyes.

"Well, this is about to conclude our time together Hunter. I hope you had a great time. But before we go the question the whole world has been waiting for you to answer, 'Who do you love?"

"Who do I love? I love a girl who has been there for me, someone who isn't afraid to get hurt, a laugh to die for."

•Edited•