Chapter 62

"Hunter comes on we're going to be late." I groaned and checked the time for the tenth time. He has been trying on suits for the last hour. He puts them on, looks in the mirror, and then shakes his head. They all look the same!

"Patience mi Amore. Patience. What do you think? Black or gray tie?" He held each one up to his neck.

"I don't care. Just slap a tie on your neck. Or I will strangle you with one." I threatened.

"No need to go violent. I guess I'll go with the black. Seems fit for such an occasion." I rolled my eyes but still laughed.

...

"Bella where the fuck are you."

"In the car. Someone decided to take his sweat time picking out a tie. He ended up with a bow tie. Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"I'm right here sweetie," Hunter said from the driver's seat. He wanted to drive because well I don't know why he just did.

"Whatever. Anyways Meadow-" I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't be mean now." Hunter looked over and smiled at me.

"Meadow please tell your parents I said sorry."

"Will do. Bye Bells." I cringed at what she called me. No one has ever and I mean EVER called me Bells.

"Oh, look ice cream want some Bella?" Hunter asked and glanced over at me.

"No. I obviously don't want ice cream. I would like to get to Meadow's parent's house before they start having dessert."

"You should be nice to me." I ignore this comment but I knew he was just smiling ear to ear right now.

...

"Bella you made it." Meadow smiled and hugged me.

"Wouldn't miss it. Unless of course, we got into a car crash where Hunter's head got smashed into the steering wheel and then blood runs down his face like a waterfall. Just a thought." Meadow looked at me weirdly as I described the scene.

"That was...descriptive. How about we let whatever happened in that car behind and have a good time." Meadow suggested.

"Yes. Let's." Hunter came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Excuse me." I pulled at his arm and stepped away from hun.

"You're excused." I glared at him, but he just looked down at me.

"Well uh you guys can come inside," Meadow stepped aside and let us in. She closed the door behind us. "My parents and Nolan are waiting for us." I followed behind her and we were in the dining room in a few seconds.

"Bella!" Meadows mom, Sydney, beamed. She got up and hugged me. "It's been such a long time. I haven't seen you in what almost 5 years now." She held my shoulders and looked at me.

"It has been a while Sydney. You've changed a lot too." I smiled.

"Oh please the only thing I have gained was wrinkles. You're so grown now." She laughed and faked tearing up.

"Thank you," I said not wanting to be rude.

"So Bella I see you've got a boy-"