Chapter 1

Ok, so picture this: A girl, lonely. Oh, she is very lonely. Has two best friends. Two parents who don't give two shits about her. Lives in the "bad part of town" because she can barely afford a decent place to live. One of her best friends, Meadow, lives across town because she goes to college. Her parents spend all their money on alcohol and drugs, and she can't even go to college. And to top it off she desperately needs a job. Her last job was at a bar, and she nearly got raped if it weren't for her expert skills in kicking balls.

Well if you guessed, that person is me. Very predictable right? I know, I am such a predictable person. I really am. I have the same schedule every day and honestly, it's getting annoying. But what can you do?

(A/N That is Bella. If you're reading this after January 9, 2021 I had a different girl shown.)

"Bella get up! I need to get you ready for the job interview at The Coffee Café," Meadow banged on the door furiously

"Bella get up! I need to get you ready for the job interview at The Coffee Café," Meadow banged on the door furiously. I peeked my head out from under the covers.

"I don't want to go," I groaned.

"You have to go. You are going to run out of money eventually," she said and twisted the doorknob. Luckily, it wouldn't work because I locked the door.

"Let me. I deserve this." I snuggled up in my bed and closed my eyes.

"You don't deserve anything like that. Come on Bella, open up." She knocked on the door and tried opening the door again. I heard her sigh.

"Go to your classes, they start soon."

"Fuck those classes. I'd rather talk my best friend into going to that job interview to get money."

"I'd love to take those classes. Go, Meadow, don't regret missing one."

"No, open this door, Bella. Don't make me get Jeff next door," she threatened.

Jeff is some guy who is big on body lifting. He is huge and could knock down any locked door. Well, maybe not every locked door, but definitely my flimsy ass one. I sighed and got up. The heat left my body as soon as I stepped foot on my dirty carpeted floor.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it slowly. As soon as it was unlocked, the door swung open and Meadow burst into the room. She hugged me tightly.

(Meadow also changed how this character looked.)

)