Chapter 23

"I am not clueless. I know what this world really is more than you." I crossed my arms. She laughed.

"You don't know half of what I know. What are you like 15?"

"I am 20."

"You aren't half the woman I am."

"I'm glad I am not. Who would want to be like you?"

"Oh boy where is the popcorn bro? This is getting good." Noah said and slapped Tyler's arm. I glanced over at him and he was sitting at Tyler's desk with his feet up on the desk.

"I am an amazing mother. I feed them and provide for it." It?

"You don't even know the gender of the baby you pushed out of you pussy?"

"Your such a bitch. You're ugly no wonder you only have one man after you."

"I'd rather have one man than ten."

"Says the slut grinding on my boyfriend."

"I'm not your boyfriend. We didn't even really do anything. It was a dare for me to kiss you 3 years ago." Tyler threw his hands in the air.

"Tyler you know that isn't true." She whined and quickly rushed over to him.

"Now you're whining like a baby."

"If I am a baby then you are dead. It's called math Hunny."

"Please Bertha save those brain cells so you can figure out a way to ruin your next date."

"Every guy I have been with loves me."

"Yeah sure."

"Why are you even being so mean to me. What did I ever do to you? You don't even know me. I have had such a rough life and all you do it make everything worse. I have no parents and no one who really cares for me." She pretends to cry.

"What a great life story," I clapped slowly. "Now can I skip to the chapter where you shut the fuck up?" She stopped 'crying' immediately and walked even closer to me. She slapped me.

"Ow, you bitch. What was that for? All I asked was to skip a few chapters."

"For everything you unworthy little slut. You are such a whore you don't even know it. I know who you are, and what you do...." She kept rambling on about my life and how am stupid and everything.

"You did yet?"

"I am so done with this." She picked up her purse and stomped out.

"Finally gone. She was starting to get on my nerves." I sat down on a couch in Tyler's office. He came over to me and knelt beside me.

"Are you ok? Your cheek is red?" He asked and ran his hand over it.

"I'm fine." Noah came over to me after.

"So I have this girl who won't leave me alone. Can I hire you?"

...

"One job I give you one job Bella and what do you do? Get into a catfight with Mr. Carter's ex!" Hunter ran his hands through his hair.

"I forgot ok. I can go back tomorrow."

"You better or you are fired. And I won't hesitate to ruin whatever life you have. Did you at least give him the file?" I nodded. "Good at least I know you can do one thing right."

"I'm sorry. Not like you're perfect either."

"I don't give a fuck."

"Someone's grumpy."

"Out of my office Bella. NOW!"

•Edited•