Chapter 32

"Good evening Mr. Carter and Miss Amore. Glad you could make it." A man said. I smiled and Tyler shook his hand.

"I'm glad we could make it Mr. Maxwell."

"Well, you guys enjoy yourselves. The wife is calling." He walked away leaving Tyler and me alone once again.

"Let's go over to Noah." He whispered and pointed to a man near the snack bar. When the guy turned around I noticed it was Noah. I nodded and we walked over to him.

"Bwella! Tywer!" He said with food coming out of his mouth. I made a disgusted face and he quickly chewed and swallowed.

"Hi Noah good to see you are the same as I remember."

"You know it." He winked.

"Anyways. How are you?" Tyler interrupted.

"I'm good."

"You sure Mr. Hotshot is here." He looked over our shoulders. We both turned around and saw Hunter talking to some man.

"I'm sure Noah. Mr. King and I had no relationship other than maybe friends."

"Well better make that clear he is coming over here," Noah warned. We turned to see if he was and he was indeed coming. Straight for us. When we turned back around, Noah was nowhere to be seen.

"Mr. Carter," we turned around completely to face Hunter. "Miss Amore." He looked over at me.

"Hello, Mr. King lovely seeing you here," Tyler said and put on a fake smile. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He relaxed and put on a real smile.

"Yes, it is lovely seeing the both of you here today. Together. As a couple." He coughed. "Anyways how have you been?"

"We have been amazing. 1 1/2 years going strong." He lifted our hands up that were together making sure to show off the promise ring he got me for our one year anniversary. I watched Hunter's eyes go from Mr. Carter's eyes straight to the ring.

"Are you guys engaged?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No not y-"

"Why would you care if we were?" Tyler interrupted.

"Calm down Tyler. No Mr. King we are not married." I saw him let out a breath. Then the music starts playing a bit louder than before and couples started going out to dance.

"If you'll excuse us, Mr. King. We are going to go to dance." Tyler said. Hunter nodded and we walked off to the dance floor.

"He was fine Tyler," I said as we started dancing.

"Yeah, that's what you think. He was eyeing you up the whole time. Unless I was talking to him." He rolled his eyes.

"Tyler," I said in a warning tone. "It's not like he asked me to dance or anything."

"Excuse me may I have a dance?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Hunter. I looked back at Tyler and he sighed before nodding. He let go of my hand and walked off the dance floor. He didn't leave without giving Hunter a glare though.

Hunter grabbed my hand and went into the same position Tyler once was in.

"You look beautiful Amore." He said. I looked him in the eyes.

"I know." He raised an eyebrow.

"Cocky are we Miss Amore?"

"Not more than you. Why did you come alone? Aren't you dating that one blonde girl?"

"No that was a one-time thing. Why are you jealous?" I scoffed.

"Never. Who would be jealous of a walking Barbie and of course it was a one-night thing. A new girl every week?"

"Every night. After work. You know I never got a new assistant. I tried one but she just wanted in my pants-"

"Let me guess you banged her. Then fired her leaving her with nothing?"

"Ding ding ding. Correct!" I rolled my eyes.

"That is not something to be happy about. I am not coming back to work for you. I am very content with working for my friend as a model."

"Oh, that's you. I always thought that the sexy lady on the magazine looked familiar."

"I have a boyfriend King. Don't push it."

"Oh please, I already pushed it when I walked into this room."

"You pushed it when you made me decide between work and Tyler."

"Actually I really pushed it when I hired you. Actually, if we back it up even more. I pushed it when I wanted that cup of coffee."

"You push too much."

"You won't be complaining when I push my Di-"

"Ok, we are done here." I let go of his hand and walked back over to Tyler who had been watching us the whole time. Glaring at Hunter.

"Let's go get food Tyler. I am starving." He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. We walked over to the food table and I am pretty sure Tyler turned and shot Hunter another glare. Hunter disappeared somewhere and so did Noah, Lenny, Roy, and Meadow. I'm not surprised though who wants to third wheel with us?

I wouldn't even want to third wheel with Tyler and me. It would be torture. Pure torture. We are such a typical couple. Except for our backgrounds. The present time is typical. The past is much more colorful. That's a story for another time.

"Bella, Baby move ahead you are holding up the line." I turned around and saw people waiting impatiently for me to move forward. I laughed to myself and walked foreword.

•Edited•