Chapter 63

Last night was definitely...interesting. I hardly got any sleep, because I was thinking about what Hunter was trying to say, and I feel bad that I didn't let him talk.

Luckily I don't have work today. I got up and got ready for today. I need to get out. Breathe fresh air. I took a shower and changed into this,

I walked out of my apartment with a smile on my face

I walked out of my apartment with a smile on my face. I just need a day to myself.

As soon as I stepped foot outside, I felt so much better. I walked down the sidewalk towards The Coffee Cafe.

...

"Thank you, Carla! Bye!" I smiled and turned around.

"Oh, Bella watch-" Before I knew what was happening, my coffee spilled all over a man.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I took some random guy's napkins on the bar.

"Hey, those were my napkins!" The man said annoyed. I ignored him and wiped the man's suit frantically.

"I'm so sorry. I'll pay for whatever it is to clean your suit." I said as I wiped him off. I felt his gaze on me so I looked up and met his eyes.

He grabbed my wrists to stop me from wiping his suit jacket off

"Stop." His voice was so demanding. I stood up straight and took a step away from him.

"I'm sorry," I said barely above a whisper. He let go of my wrists and adjusted his newly stained suit.

"What is your name?"

"B-Bella Amore," I answered making sure not to forget my last name because I've learned leaving your last name out does not make people happy. Especially for men in suits.

"You don't happen to be the Model Bella Amore do you?" He asked staring into my soul. My god, why was he so hot though.

"Yes, I am."

"I've been looking for you."

"You have?"

"Come with me." He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out of the cafe. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip, but he had one strong grip.

"Um excuse me. Can you let go of me? Or at least make it look like you're not trying to abduct me." I asked and yanked my arm away. He let go this time. "Why do I need to go with you?"

"Because Miss Amore. I have a proposition for you."

"I don't even know your name."

"Adrian Moore." Adrian Moore? That name is so familiar.

My eyes widened and remembered when Tyler and Hunter told, more like warned, me about Adrian Moore. I quickly softened my face so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"You ok Bella?" He asked as I looked up at him. He had this look in his eyes. I don't know what it is, but I didn't think it was good.

"Yes, where are we going?" I asked.

"Some where private." He answered. "Now hurry up we can't have the paparazzi seeing you with me."

"Why can't they?"

"I suggest you hurry up before I have my men take care of you instead of me." I shut up and followed him without any other questions. Yeah I may be going to my death trap but I'll take the risk to find out why Adrian Moore is such a big bad wolf.

He led me to yet another large building I never knew existed. I only thought it was King Consolidated and Carter Corp in this cursed city.

"Where are we?" I asked as we walked into the building.

"My Office." He answered shortly. He kept walking taking long strides towards the elevator. I was looking around and boy does this place look good. The floor is beautiful along with the decorations. Whoever designed this place needs a medal or something.

"Questions later Miss Amore. Just follow."

When we got to his office it was big. Too big. It was pretty much the whole top floor. Who needs that much space?

"Sit we are waiting for my business partner." He pointed to a chair in front of his desk. I sat down and he went to his chair. He started to go through his papers and organize his desk. He must have OCD or something because he fixed the way his stapler was facing five times.

"Is he or she going to be here soon. I have things to do." I lied.

"I know you have nothing to do so why lie Amore."

"Please don't call me that. Too many have, tired of it now."

"Don't talk back Bella."

"I wasn-" Just then his office doors opened revealing a few old friends.

"Why are you working with them?"

"Well believe it or not this young man is my partner." Adrian smirked.

"You little-"

"No need to get feisty little one."

"I told you I don't want anything to do with my family, dad. And you Ryan. Why are you even still alive?"

"That hurt Bella." Ryan fake pouted and pretended to break a heart with his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm leaving." I stood up but Adrian had other ideas.

"Sit down Amore." He took out a gun from his drawer and set it on his desk pointing directly at me. I gave him a nasty look and then sat back down.

"Great now let's get meeting going now shall we?"

•Edited•