Chapter 4

"I'm a little drunk," I giggled and nearly fell into Hunters lap. He caught me though and held me up.

"No shit, what did you give her?" He asked the bartender who was just wiping down the counter quick.

"She wanted something strong." He shrugged and walked over to another person.

"What did you drink?" He looked at me trying to get answers. I shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder.

"My friend told me to come over here," I said and pointed to the floor withmy thumb.

"Friend?" He questioned and looked behind me.

"Lenny."

"The guy who can smell hotness?" I nodded probably wrinkling his suit.

"Is he going to take you home?" I shrugged and lifted my head off his shoulder.

"Yo bartender." I waved for the bartender to come over. I took another hundred out. "More please." I said and threw the hundred at him. He laughed and shook his head. I watched as he took the hundred and handed it back to me.

"Thank you. She has had enough." Hunter said and stood up still holding on to me.

"What? Why not?" I whined and stuck my button lip out.

"Because I said so. Let's go, I am taking you home." Hunter grabbed my hand. I grabbed my purse before he pulled me away from it.

"Let's go dance Hunter," I dragged him over to the dance floor.

"Bella, I don't dance."

"It's not hard just do this," I said and started moving my hips.

"I'll look stupid if I dance like you are right now."

"Who cares? Not me."

"I care Amore. I care." He grabbed me by waist and pulled me closer to him. We started 'dancing' to the loud music that was blasting throughout the building. "You look beautiful Amore," he whispered in my ear. I just smiled at what he said.

"Hunter," he looked down at me and hummed signaling me to continue. "Take me," I whispered. He stopped and his eyes widened. "Take me home please." He visibly relaxed and nodded.

"Ok Bella. That's enough dancing I am taking you home," he said and pulled me off the dance floor and towards the doors. Hunter nodded at the two guards as he left. He brought me to his car. He ran over to his side and got in the drivers side.

He drove me home in no time. It was like time actually did fly.

"Let me walk you up Bella." I didn't respond and just opened the car door. I got out and started stumbling towards the door.

"Bella come here you are going to walk into-"

"Whoops that's a wall." I giggled and stumbled back he caught me before I stumbled back too far into the road.

"I told you," he said. I thought it was a wall guess not.

"Hunter," he looked down at me when I said his name. "I don't feel so-" I threw up on the sidewalk. One of his hands went to my hair to hold it back and the other kept holding my hand.

"It's ok Bella. Let it all out. You had a bit too much." He laughed quietly.

"I feel disgusting," I said and wiped my mouth. Careful not to touch anything too important I fumbled around in my purse before grabbing my keys out of my purse. I opened the door and stepped inside. Hunter trailing behind.

We went straight to the elevator and then my apartment. I opened the door and inhaled the scent. Home. I inhaled too much and coughed then threw my things on the counter.

His AssistantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara